Looks like Blackberry is still very popular in Nigeria and even amongst the young people.

I Don’t Have a Blackberry! And I have a Job! | Network Africa

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    03-21-14 10:52 AM
    It will be popular for a very long time. Legacy devices are still very popular.
    03-21-14 10:57 AM
    Yea it is but the 10 series seems less popular due to lack of adverts and awareness.
    A lot of people mistake the 10 series for android phones in terms of the data subscription.
    I was speaking with a friend last week and she told me she was going to get an iPhone. Because I knew she was using a blackberry 9900, I asked why not go for the latest blackberry 10 series.
    She answered and said that she does not like it because of lack of physical keypad(noticed she was naive). I quickly told her that we have the Q-series which have keypads and she was like she never knew.
    Immediately I said you will get tired of data subscription on iPhone and Android as you will not be able to browse or download as you will but on blackberry 10 you will enjoy it especially if she was on the Glo network.
    I told her that with Glo, she will get 9GB of data with just #3,000 and she was flabbergasted.
    Now she's planning to switch to Q5.

Posted via Z10 on OS 10.2.1.2234
    03-21-14 11:18 AM
    Yea it is but the 10 series seems less popular due to lack of adverts and awareness.
    A lot of people mistake the 10 series for android phones in terms of the data subscription.
    I was speaking with a friend last week and she told me she was going to get an iPhone. Because I knew she was using a blackberry 9900, I asked why not go for the latest blackberry 10 series.
    She answered and said that she does not like it because of lack of physical keypad(noticed she was naive). I quickly told her that we have the Q-series which have keypads and she was like she never knew.
    Immediately I said you will get tired of data subscription on iPhone and Android as you will not be able to browse or download as you will but on blackberry 10 you will enjoy it especially if she was on the Glo network.
    I told her that with Glo, she will get 9GB of data with just #3,000 and she was flabbergasted.
    Now she's planning to switch to Q5.

Posted via Z10 on OS 10.2.1.2234
    Same thing I do. Gets them every time. Data consumption matters a lot.

From Zarafet my Z30.
    03-21-14 06:30 PM