04-05-15 06:07 PM
30 12
tools

To summarize what I'm trying to say,

"Blackberry will just catch up at the end. Hardware department is kind of chilling while there are better things that needs to be done than producing
    I don't believe "tortoise & hare" stories outside of fables, I'm afraid.

Out here in the real world, snoozing is losing. Any company that believes it can doze while others build, and then arrive late expecting to clean-up... is too dumb to be in business, and is on the road to irrelevance.
    04-05-15 04:24 AM
    I don't believe "tortoise & hare" stories outside of fables, I'm afraid.

Out here in the real world, snoozing is losing. Any company that believes it can doze while others build, and then arrive late expecting to clean-up... is too dumb to be in business, and is on the road to irrelevance.
    Isn't that EXACTLY what Apple does ? Let's others innovate then steals their ideas and makes them popular.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 09:20 AM
    Isn't that EXACTLY what Apple does ? Let's others innovate then steals their ideas and makes them popular.
    No, it isn't what Apple does.

Invention does not equal innovation. Apple has certainly been very successful at taking an idea (invention) and putting the effort in to expand upon it (innovation) to popularise it, but they've also done their fair bit of invention too (credit where it's due - though I realise that I'm on the wrong forum to argue that with any success ).

Similarly, BlackBerry didn't invent email, but they innovated on that idea to bring the concept of mobile email to the world... and very successful they were too.

Mobile email is "old" now. Everyone does it. Which brings me neatly to: Nobody, and no company, ultimately prospers by sitting on their laurels and expecting to be able to re-enter the game at a later point to capitalise on everyone else's hard work and gain effort-free success.

You snooze, you lose.
    04-05-15 10:31 AM
    It is a travesty that BlackBerry does not market Blend as a key feature of this phone. Both my assistant and I use it. When her co-workers saw her use it they were very jealous. You can text friends without stopping work. No more pulling out your phone.

The engineers have delivered (except for recent updates.) it's time for the upper management to figure out how to market the phones.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and jmr1015 like this.
    04-05-15 04:42 PM
    It is a travesty that BlackBerry does not market Blend as a key feature of this phone. Both my assistant and I use it. When her co-workers saw her use it they were very jealous. You can text friends without stopping work. No more pulling out your phone.

The engineers have delivered (except for recent updates.) it's time for the upper management to figure out how to market the phones.

Posted via CB10
    Marketing is a swear word at BlackBerry. LoL

Posted via CB10
    jmr1015 likes this.
    04-05-15 06:07 PM
30 12