12-18-13 11:10 AM
160 ... 567
tools
    And to get so caught up as to call people names is immature, to do so behind the anonimity of the internet is weak, and to do it behind their backs is the tactic of not only the immature, and weak, it is the ultimate cowardice.
    At least someone gets the point of my signature line "... Stupid People fight about Smart Phones". If they had two brain cells to rub together they would avoid the fighting and name calling...
    JeepBB and mikeo007 like this.
    12-18-13 05:57 AM
    Thanks Branta.

You are one of the people who knew of my struggles with the 99xx devices, as they were happening.

Sent from whichever BBM carrying device I happen to grab, via Tapatalk
    12-18-13 06:03 AM
    Yup. A lot can happen in over three years.

1) the PlayBook was a huge disappointment for me. I returned it for the iPad 3.
    2) I put the SIM back in the 3GS and gave it a good open minded try
    3) I tried the Atrix
    4) I tried the SGII
    5) THREE 99xx devices (original 9930, replacement 9930 and 9900) bricked/nuked on me and one 9810 nuked on me
    6) I bought the iPhone 4S
    7) I bought the SGIII
    8) I bought the Z, much to my surprise since after the bricking/nuking 9900 I SWORE I would never return to BlackBerry as a personal phone
    9) I bought the iPhone 5

So yes. I've changed my tune. There are mods on this site I fought with and insulted and then had to apologise to when I saw how wrong I had been. Thee were members I insulted and I also had to apologise to for the same reasons. There are mods here who were in BBM groups and others whom I'd communicated with outside the forum who were there when my Blackberry devices failed and left me stranded, with my always working iPhones that I had spoken of so derisively, saving the day by still working.

And I attacked BelfastDispatcher mercilessly in defence of the Z10 when he accurately foresaw that BB10 sales would tank. He was right. I was wrong. And I had to say so.

So yes I've changed my tune. I know for a fact that you and a group here call me a troll. And I should know better than to answer your post. But since you dug up a post from over three years ago I might as well point out the idiocy in my fanatically defending a platform and my insulting not only other platforms but the users of other platforms. As i did in that and many other posts. Because in the final analysis they're just objects, these phones are. And to get so caught up as to call people names is immature, to do so behind the anonimity of the internet is weak, and to do it behind their backs is the tactic of not only the immature, and weak, it is the ultimate cowardice.

Sent from whichever BBM carrying device I happen to grab, via Tapatalk
    someone else floated the thread again, your post just stood out to me, I didnt realize how fanboy you were.
    12-18-13 08:54 AM
    someone else floated the thread again, your post just stood out to me, I didnt realize how fanboy you were.
    Some people see only what they want to see. Don't dig deep.

I've learned some hard lessons regarding the idiocy of fanboyism. Which resulted in my becoming platform agnostic and choosing the device itself for what it does for me.

No platform is perfect and people have their own reasons for choosing what they do.
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    12-18-13 09:01 AM
    Some people see only what they want to see. Don't dig deep.

I've learned some hard lessons regarding the idiocy of fanboyism. Which resulted in my becoming platform agnostic and choosing the device itself for what it does for me.

No platform is perfect and people have their own reasons for choosing what they do.
    Whatever makes you happy qbn!
    12-18-13 09:09 AM
    Whatever makes you happy qbn!
    And you. I know what you think of me and I know how you label me, but you seem to forget I'm not your enemy and never was. None of yours. I've never made it personal which is more than can be said for many here.

I've only discussed my experiences and how I see BlackBerry. And I advocate for myself and for others the respect that all posters deserve without the bashing.
    12-18-13 09:17 AM
    And you. I know what you think of me and I know how you label me, but you seem to forget I'm not your enemy and never was. None of yours. I've never made it personal which is more than can be said for many here.

I've only discussed my experiences and how I see BlackBerry. And I advocate for myself and for others the respect that all posters deserve without the bashing.
    I think that you think you know more than you think. You may be confusing me with someone else. The only thing I do here is try to help people get the most out of their blackberry's and try to have thoughtful discussions. (though they always end up off topic and locked).

Sent from my Z30
    badiyee likes this.
    12-18-13 09:20 AM
    Let's drop this here and take it to PM if you like.
    12-18-13 09:26 AM
    Yes a phone is just a phone. That is why I find it so strange that some posters care too much. I guess it is like supporting your sports team or perhaps tribalism.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-18-13 10:34 AM
    Yes a phone is just a phone. That is why I find it so strange that some posters care too much. I guess it is like supporting your sports team or perhaps tribalism.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Slightly off topic, but if you ever pass by a quote from a certain man called Bill Shankly himself, it may just fly over your head, or, it may mean a lot to you. (supporting a sports team)

Granted, some people root for the phone companies because its quite fun actually, to have a decent sense of belonging in certain group (not bad groups, not the bad kind of sense of belonging), which may or may not include... rooting for manufacturers.
    12-18-13 11:10 AM
160 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD