10-25-13 11:36 AM
101 1234 ...
tools
    and still India has more billionaires than Canada(if they have any)...the growth in India is explosive and stop the nonsense about how backwards and poor they are because things are changing fast there and Blackberry has become insignificant now that 4g and LTE is starting to be implemented and users abandoned obsolete BBRY and switching to iphones and Android in droves.
    yah, last Forbes Rich List has about 30 Canadian Billionaires and India more than 50 ... of course India has about 35 times the pop (1.22 B)

4th largest world economy but GDP/p of only $3900

Canada ... 14th largest economy, 34.5 M people and per capita GDP 43,400 ... so we have a

Reality is India will zoom by China very soon, which is a good thing, will be a very large middle class and even more Billionaires!!!

Wow ... Canada has about 1 Billionaire/million people
    India , one billionaire for every 244,000,000 people
    neteng1000 and Elite1 like this.
    10-17-13 03:57 PM
    I'd wager its cross platform BBM!
    10-17-13 05:17 PM
    I'd wager its cross platform BBM!
    I agree, they said in the next few days, therefore almost two weeks from that statement would be about right given their history of schedules
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    10-17-13 05:29 PM
    ..... days .......
    10-17-13 05:30 PM
    Just wondering, could they also announce 10.2 then?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 05:45 PM
    Its probably nothing. Dont get your hopes up
    10-17-13 05:50 PM
    yah, last Forbes Rich List has about 30 Canadian Billionaires and India more than 50 ... of course India has about 35 times the pop (1.22 B)

4th largest world economy but GDP/p of only $3900

Canada ... 14th largest economy, 34.5 M people and per capita GDP 43,400 ... so we have a

Reality is India will zoom by China very soon, which is a good thing, will be a very large middle class and even more Billionaires!!!

Wow ... Canada has about 1 Billionaire/million people
    India , one billionaire for every 244,000,000 people
    Dude. Why u r messing into all this... Its about smartphones...

Do u know india has currently 76 million smartphone users and which constitute only 2 percent of population and only 6 percent of mobile users..... Which is 847 million... That too way less than the population....compaired to 10 million users in canada...
    Can u open ur small head and think that what will happen if bb could have penetrated even one percent of india vs 50 percent of canada smartphone users....
    Grow up mate.. Dont behave like the mgt of bb...
    Company like apple bow down to china.. And in india they increased d presence of almost 400 percent more workforce.. Cant u see..
    Even in canada bb is being kicked by apple and samsung.. In which world u r living .. Open ur eyes...
    And again ur rescuer... An indian born guy prem vatsa.. Lol..
    10-17-13 06:08 PM
    Oh ****... Bb even dont have 67 million users of their phones in the world... So please forget about indian smartphone users... I didnt meant to show the mirror as i am also a bb user and it seems like it will be my last bb ...
    Dude why dont ur billionairs of canada try to buy a bb sinking ship??? Stupid guy with a racist mind...
    10-17-13 06:14 PM
    Oh ****... Bb even dont have 67 million users of their phones in the world...
    That seems a bit too high.

I believe some analysts are expecting the number to be between 40 and 50 million & a mass exodus as soon as bbm goes cross platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    10-17-13 06:23 PM

Do u know india has currently 76 million smartphone users and which constitute only 2 percent of population and only 6 percent of mobile users..... Which is 847 million... That too way less than the population....compaired to 10 million users in canada...
    Can u open ur small head and think that what will happen if bb could have penetrated even one percent of india vs 50 percent of canada smartphone users....
    Company like apple bow down to china.. And in india they increased d presence of almost 400 percent more workforce.. Cant u see..
    Even in canada bb is being kicked by apple and samsung.. In which world u r living .. Open ur eyes...
    Blackberry market share in Canada is 5% not 50% ..Apple and Samsung control 90%
    10-17-13 06:42 PM
    It's weird how they hold events in India, but don't equip any of their models with the country's LTE band. I realize it's an evolving technology there, but given the sheer size of the potential customer base, and how many people they could reach, I'd put the band in just to keep them happy (and believe me, they are a very spec driven nation.)
    10-17-13 07:10 PM
    It's weird how they hold events in India, but don't equip any of their models with the country's LTE band. I realize it's an evolving technology there, but given the sheer size of the potential customer base, and how many people they could reach, I'd put the band in just to keep them happy (and believe me, they are a very spec driven nation.)
    Their competitors are launching with full lte support, what is blackberry thinking?

10-17-13 07:31 PM
    Their competitors are launching with full lte support, what is blackberry thinking?
    Actually I just checked Samsung India, they don't have band 40 for LTE either. So that's just Apple I'm aware of who's putting band 40 in their phones.
    10-17-13 07:38 PM
    Gotta wonder if you had a point there. Just some info and no insults

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 07:50 PM
    Actually I just checked Samsung India, they don't have band 40 for LTE either. So that's just Apple I'm aware of who's putting band 40 in their phones.
    That's what I meant by competition; iPhone 5s & 5c.

10-17-13 07:51 PM
    Oh ****... Bb even dont have 67 million users of their phones in the world... So please forget about indian smartphone users... I didnt meant to show the mirror as i am also a bb user and it seems like it will be my last bb ...
    Dude why dont ur billionairs of canada try to buy a bb sinking ship??? Stupid guy with a racist mind...
    Right and racist accusation too. Like you said about the mirror

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 07:51 PM
    Most Likely Cross Platform BBM
    10-17-13 07:56 PM
    BlackBerry Z30 with 5-inch display coming to India on October 24

The Z30 will be announced for the 24th of October in India, and according to this article BlackBerry will be announcing
    some Major developments.

I can only speculate but maybe a deal is done!!!!
    Can't be a deal as nothing can be released until November 4 at the earliest.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 08:06 PM

You do realize that Apple has the majority of their workforce there to cut costs and boost their bottom line at the expense of the American workers. They aren't bowing down to anyone.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 08:10 PM
    Dude you may disagree with what he said but I didn't see anything in his posts that would constitute calling him a racist....that and you don't know the guy. he may be Indian himself, or married to one or related to an Indian person. Take a chill pill.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 08:15 PM
    Major developments are always welcome.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 08:31 PM
    That's what I meant by competition; iPhone 5s & 5c.
    Ohh ok. I thought by competitors you meant companies.
    Last edited by raino; 10-17-13 at 08:49 PM.
    10-17-13 08:39 PM
    the growth in India is explosive and stop the nonsense about how backwards and poor they are because things are changing fast there...
    I can account for this. I've lived in roughly the same neighbourhood in Toronto, Canada for 23 years. In that same time I visited India 3 times and each time has been like walking into a completely different country. India grew fast. They cannot be overlooked by tech companies right now. In that same time frame my area in Toronto has barely changed at all.

Even the man going for the private takeover of BlackBerry is Indian (IIT graduate from Hyderabad) and then a Canadian "PREM WATSA"
    My family's Home is Hyderabad. I have a bias against all other BlackBerry bidders because of this guy.
    10-17-13 08:48 PM
    Hmm I'm intrigued by what this is going to be. Hopefully it's something big though.
    10-17-13 08:55 PM
    Im sure its gonna be nothing
    10-17-13 10:19 PM
101 1234 ...