Hey guys! My BlackBerry link is not working. Please anyone with an idea on what to do? I've deleted and re installed it many times, but all to no avail. I currently have the 10.2. It gets stuck on a page that says reload and restart, and then nothing more.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 12:54 PM
    Hello and welcome. So you are saying that your BB Link on your PC is not working?
    What steps have you tried on the computer? Deleting and restarting the PC and then re installing? Clearing the cache?
    01-21-14 12:59 PM
    Hello and welcome. So you are saying that your BB Link on your PC is not working?
    What steps have you tried on the computer? Deleting and restarting the PC and then re installing? Clearing the cache?
    Yes! I've tried all

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 01:01 PM
    It says cannot communicate with device

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 01:11 PM
    Firstly hopefully your post will be moved to the Link section.
    In order to help your situation perhaps you will fill in some detail, for example what computer OS are you using PC/Mac etc. Also I think 10.2 refers to your phone OS not the Link software version, I think mine is the latest and is listed as 1.2.2.13 you will find this under preferences in the link programme. If you are unable to get to that point then (if you haven't already) download a fresh version direct from blackberry. The issue may also be caused by virus/firewall software.
    If you are familiar with the PC registry (only if comfortable to use it) save any backups to a separate drive and search the registry for any BB items and remove them then do a registry clean with appropriate software, I use CC cleaner. Sometimes there can be problems if you have old BlackBerry software installed desktop manager etc. Other third party software can also interfere, unfortunately there isn't a one off answer, I hope you will find and fix the issue. regards

Noticing your last post maybe restart the computer with your phone connected this may then help it to find your phone, how are you connecting to the PC , I use USB.
    01-21-14 01:19 PM
    Firstly hopefully your post will be moved to the Link section.
    In order to help your situation perhaps you will fill in some detail, for example what computer OS are you using PC/Mac etc. Also I think 10.2 refers to your phone OS not the Link software version, I think mine is the latest and is listed as 1.2.2.13 you will find this under preferences in the link programme. If you are unable to get to that point then (if you haven't already) download a fresh version direct from blackberry. The issue may also be caused by virus/firewall software.
    If you are familiar with the PC registry (only if comfortable to use it) save any backups to a separate drive and search the registry for any BB items and remove them then do a registry clean with appropriate software, I use CC cleaner. Sometimes there can be problems if you have old BlackBerry software installed desktop manager etc. Other third party software can also interfere, unfortunately there isn't a one off answer, I hope you will find and fix the issue. regards

Noticing your last post maybe restart the computer with your phone connected this may then help it to find your phone, how are you connecting to the PC , I use USB.
    I use a hp2000 its a windows 8 pc. My link is 1.2.2.13 as well. I tried restarting and here's what I got
    Blackberry link issue-img_00004371.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 02:11 PM
    Have you tried this link, this suggests it may be a driver problem.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-8-1-a-891948/
    I run windows 7 64bit with no issues.
    Have you tried a factory install of your phone, you will of course lose data which has not been backed up through link, it may be worth checking third party apps on your phone as they may block your connection to the phone. For example, I installed a programme called mobil edit ( a fab programme) which supressed my connection to my old desktop manager, it was fine once I had removed the programme and reinstalled BB desktop. Its trial and error.
    PS, your screen shot suggests that your phone is connected but unable to communicate, possible fault in the connection method?
    01-22-14 03:16 AM
    Have you tried this link, this suggests it may be a driver problem.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-8-1-a-891948/
    I run windows 7 64bit with no issues.
    Have you tried a factory install of your phone, you will of course lose data which has not been backed up through link, it may be worth checking third party apps on your phone as they may block your connection to the phone. For example, I installed a programme called mobil edit ( a fab programme) which supressed my connection to my old desktop manager, it was fine once I had removed the programme and reinstalled BB desktop. Its trial and error.
    PS, your screen shot suggests that your phone is connected but unable to communicate, possible fault in the connection method?
    Yes I've tried all that. Maybe I should just backup my device on another PC with a BlackBerry link and then restart it on my own pc. I mean it's worth a try right? Haha! Thanks a lot for all the help, much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    daveycrocket likes this.
    01-22-14 03:39 AM
    I had a problem with link that it would not sync my music from iTunes. The only way I got it to work I went to the extent of reinstalling windows on my computer. Fixed my problem, link works flawlessly. Maybe that's what you have to do.

Posted via CB10
    daveycrocket likes this.
    01-22-14 03:56 AM
    Please my question is about side loading. This is what i get when using DDPB " java is not recognised as an internal or external command " and when i tried the chrome i get a page that says page not found "reload"

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 04:58 AM