The video that was shown during the AGM and Q1FY2016 call.

BlackBerry led the mobile revolution by connecting people to smartphones and data. Now the Internet of Things, or IoT, is here, connecting people to everyday items
    and, again, BlackBerry is leading the way.

Data is the new currency of an economy. And the IoT promises more data for business than ever before. But, large-scale IoT adoption won't happen if security breaches and costly shut downs can't be solved.

That's why we built the BlackBerry IoT Platform, your trusted foundation for the Internet of Things. The platform leverages assets that BlackBerry has built over 30 years. It includes our embedded software and technologies for device and lifecycle management, bringing BlackBerry's legendary security, scalability, and efficiency, to the IoT.

Our platform is event-driven, sending alerts immediately when an incident occurs or an important approval is received. Our platform manages the lifecycle of assets by collecting data logs from remote devices and then updating their software to optimize performance.

Our platform is hosted and versatile, enabling a wide variety of applications, while still scaling at every level to handle growth. And our platform has been built to be private and secure because we know your data is priceless, and securing data is what BlackBerry does best.

Our IoT innovations are the product of our long history of investing in technology. IoT's greatest challenges today are realities that BlackBerry has been confronting, head on, for decades. By staying true to our core values and applying our technologies beyond smartphones, BlackBerry is set to lead the way, again.
    07-08-15 08:19 PM
    cool video...hope they pick the pace up before the market gets to busy
    07-08-15 08:32 PM
    Thanks for posting Bla1ze Great video.

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    07-08-15 08:36 PM
    neat. That video said words and had music. But as far as what the product is and how it will benefit anyone was not mentioned. Thick on buzz words. Light on substance
    howarmat likes this.
    07-08-15 08:40 PM
    I think what people missed is the tablet with a physical keyboard. I had to play it twice and pause it. You see it, at 1.38 on the time line

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 08:44 PM
    I think what people missed is the tablet with a physical keyboard. I had to play it twice and pause it. You see it, at 1.38 on the time line

Posted via CB10
    you mean a passport?
    07-08-15 08:47 PM
    With the success of QNX BB finds itself ahead of the curve by just a bit. Let's hope they have the wisdom not to screw it up.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-08-15 08:51 PM
    Great ... now you just need to find the video that had Kim K and Drake in it. That is the video we all want to see.
    07-08-15 08:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Uh, ya. Passport.
    BlackBerry Internet of Things (IoT) Platform-screenshot-2015-07-08-17.57.57.png
    07-08-15 08:58 PM
    Great ... now you just need to find the video that had Kim K and Drake in it. That is the video we all want to see.
    Haha! That one is harder to find because... well.. I'm not so sure BlackBerry licensed all the content for public play across the internet lol. That video has clips from many other publications and news outlets.
    07-08-15 09:00 PM
    Nice video!
    07-08-15 09:05 PM
    My theory....

BlackBerry Internet of Things (IoT) Platform-img_20150708_231243_edit.png

In Squircle I Trust
    07-09-15 01:13 AM
    My theory....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150708_231243_edit.png 
Views:	192 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	361612

In Squircle I Trust
    That's what I've been saying all along:

Just the Hypervisor on the device, then load a freely downloadable Nexus ROM, and driver injection is done automatically or has been done already... :-)

Just a blank phone. No OHA drama. BB10 ROM via BBW or other official source...

:-D

  Chendroid for more sales...  
    07-09-15 06:09 AM