03-07-14 11:25 PM
29 12
tools
    These numbers are garbage.. I live in Jakarta and see blackberry 10s everywhere.. there is a segment of indonesian BlackBerry haters like the original poster who troll this site.. in reality u can't walk into a starbucks in jakarta with seeing minimum three BlackBerry 10 devices and a whole lot of legacy ones.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 06:05 PM
    These numbers are garbage.. I live in Jakarta and see blackberry 10s everywhere.. there is a segment of indonesian BlackBerry haters like the original poster who troll this site.. in reality u can't walk into a starbucks in jakarta with seeing minimum three BlackBerry 10 devices and a whole lot of legacy ones.

Posted via CB10
    i lived in Jakarta, i see a lot of BB Legacy phone, but i can only see BB10 once a day....(never see Z30 in people hands)

you can find english and local indonesian article stating BB sales are dropping ..or go to blackberry store, okeshop, global teleshop and ask how many BB10 being sold.....BB display section or their own store now almost empty

when BB10 launch there are lot of people buy Z10 phone and Q10 but after BB disaster result and BBM cross platform, BB competitors luring customer using BBM available promotion everytime...
    Last edited by garnok; 03-07-14 at 10:20 PM.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    03-07-14 10:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's terrible news! If bb and bb 10 ate that widespread there, we know two things , given worldwide sales:

1. Bb must have sold almost nothing in other countries.
    2. the Indonesian market is totally insignificant to the point of being unworthy of consideration.

The op just quoted independent and well recognized research metric, and you counter with your claimed experience at Starbucks, and call that poster a troll??!! Unbelievable.

The worst thing about the z3, is that it could have been there a year ago when it would have had a real chance. Don't blame me! Lol. I said that a year ago ;-)
    03-07-14 11:03 PM
    That's terrible news! If bb and bb 10 ate that widespread there, we know two things , given worldwide sales:

1. Bb must have sold almost nothing in other countries.
    2. the Indonesian market is totally insignificant to the point of being unworthy of consideration.

The op just quoted independent and well recognized research metric, and you counter with your claimed experience at Starbucks, and call that poster a troll??!! Unbelievable.

The worst thing about the z3, is that it could have been there a year ago when it would have had a real chance. Don't blame me! Lol. I said that a year ago ;-)
    Z3 still have good chance to suceed in indonesia, they already have their own store, distribution, after sales services, and their brand is not as bad as in the other countries...but BB need to focus, offering competing price, and great marketing...

if not maybe Z3 will close BB opportunity to regain the market...
    03-07-14 11:25 PM
29 12