I think RIM might have asked QNX to go crazy with their boat load of cash, here is an article that says QNX is recruiting all over the world. And the same goes to Tat as I see "We are Hiring' banners all over their web site.

Blackberry gives green light to QNX recruitment drive
    04-08-11 03:19 PM
    This is great news

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 08:42 PM
    QNX advanced automotive software expertise in multi platform integration = an ace in cross platform support for future hh's and tablet's.....

People fail to realize at times that QNX software systems have a wealth of knowledge in cross platform integration in advanced automotive software systems...

This portfolio of IP alone exudes a spill over of experience that is priceless towards cross platform support on hh's and PB....that we are just seeing now in it's most infantile forms

Rim plain and simple is building one **** of a software company!
    04-08-11 10:04 PM
    QNX advanced automotive software expertise in multi platform integration = an ace in cross platform support for future hh's and tablet's.....

People fail to realize at times that QNX software systems have a wealth of knowledge in cross platform integration in advanced automotive software systems...

This portfolio of IP alone exudes a spill over of experience that is priceless towards cross platform support on hh's and PB....that we are just seeing now in it's most infantile forms

Rim plain and simple is building one **** of a software company!
    I agree. Buying them was smart, very smart. It will make their OS probably the best out there in terms of speed and efficiency hopefully.
    04-09-11 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD