10-14-13 11:10 AM
214 ... 789
tools
    I dunno. That there's someone else out there named Sha Sa who is somehow connected with BBRY? I'm not going to defend him. (Or criticize him for that matter -- I'm BGR-neutral.)
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before: Sachin Shah, a strategist in special situations and merger arbitrage at New York-based Albert Fried & Co. See BlackBerry considering breakup if Fairfax doesn't pull through | CrackBerry.com
    kevinnugent and raino like this.
    10-10-13 02:15 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before: Sachin Shah, a strategist in special situations and merger arbitrage at New York-based Albert Fried & Co. See BlackBerry considering breakup if Fairfax doesn't pull through | CrackBerry.com
    The plot thickens!
    10-10-13 02:34 PM
    Isn't that Sa Sha and not Sha Sa? I don't see a comma denoting a Last, First listing in the email headers.
    10-10-13 02:42 PM
    Umm, that was Gizmodo. (I think)

Twitter: xandermac
    Too funny, my bad. Anyway, I remember when new phones were awesome and anticipated.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 08:30 AM
    5th grade writing skills you say. could be gellar set p an email and had to do something to downplay the ios7 crash articles circulating online....
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    10-11-13 10:40 PM
    Holy crap, this thread is still going?

Obviously it's a slow news week
    10-12-13 12:00 AM
    Holy crap, this thread is still going?

Obviously it's a slow news week
    I wish!!
    10-12-13 04:16 AM
    the pressure must really be getting to Sanders. hopefully he won't crack and go postal.
    10-13-13 12:26 PM
    the pressure must really be getting to Sanders. hopefully he won't crack and go postal.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-13-13 12:30 PM
    Emails and threads within can be altered. So until I see a log file used in an email records management system, there's no proof of anything mentioned in the BGR report.

Just more BlackBerry bashing and low blows. Thanks to those playing along on the bashing here.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 10:54 PM
    Emails and threads within can be altered. So until I see a log file used in an email records management system, there's no proof of anything mentioned in the BGR report.
    If somebody altered it to make it look like a misrepresentation of Alec's reaction he would have said so.
    10-14-13 08:52 AM
    I feel dumber after reading the original post
    10-14-13 08:56 AM
    If somebody altered it to make it look like a misrepresentation of Alec's reaction he would have said so.
    So that's the only rationale? LOL. Didn't Alec use to come over here to Crackberry to interact with folk here only to realize the rude and unconstructive comments directed at him?
    It's a battle not worth going into unless you don't care about your professional reputation. All conjecture but hey if that's the juicy stuff is to get people kicks, by all means.

So again, where's the proof? Why isn't anyone speaking in a manner that's there's a possibility of falseness?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 11:08 AM
    So again, where's the proof? Why isn't anyone speaking in a manner that's there's a possibility of falseness?
    That's what I'm saying. He isn't.
    10-14-13 11:10 AM
214 ... 789