10-14-13 12:10 PM
214 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Wow, talk about the dirt, scum of the scum, Geller seems to have some major mental issues, probably some kind of birth defect. How can any company even employ people like him is beyond me? These type people should be shipped to a remote island where they have no interaction with any other human being, let alone technology. I would be even sorry for any animals who would have to interact with him.
    Blackberry needs to take this type of garbage head on. The problem is that Blackberry management is too soft. Blackberry needed someone loud mouthed, someone who would show these lowely lives there place and put an end to this bad mouthing. I really admire CEOs like Elon Musk, how he comes out and squashes any bad media coverage Tesla gets because at the end of the day people buy your product not only because of how good the product is but how good image it has. As much as I loathe these analysts, Blackberry has not proven them wrong. I still can't believe why Heins is still the CEO, he should have been fired the day Blackberry announced bad results for the last quarter.
    gfondeur and bb624 like this.
    10-08-13 03:30 PM
    Her last official tweet dealing with anything Blackberry is also dated Sept 26.

I'd tend to agree with your thesis.
    The only thing is, BGR reports the sender as having sent out these kinds of email for months (and quotes from some of them). Hard to believe that BBRY would stomach such tactics by an employee. Maybe she only revealed herself after she was canned? Who knows. Headers would be nice.

Also, the fact that she has a masters from a U.S. university in "corporate communication" but the English in the email is abysmal doesn't necessarily mean it can't be one and the same person. She's been out of the U.S. for a number of years, professors will often cut foreign students quite a bit of slack, plus there are many ways foreign students can polish their written assignments -- even a master's thesis -- and still write like total crap in informal communications like email.

Just a theory.

Anyway, as low as some here think he is, I don't think Geller would go to the trouble of making up an email like this. Too much effort for what is just in the end nothing more than piling on. Plus there is too much creativity involved.
    10-08-13 03:34 PM
    Anyway, as low as some here think he is, I don't think Geller would go to the trouble of making up an email like this. Too much effort for what is just in the end nothing more than piling on. Plus there is too much creativity involved.
    And Saunders hasn't responded on his official Twitter account.
    https://twitter.com/asaunders
    10-08-13 03:40 PM
    And Saunders hasn't responded on his official Twitter account.
    https://twitter.com/asaunders
    I wouldn't expect a reply from him, regardless of the article's veracity. He tends to shy away from conflict in public.
    10-08-13 03:42 PM
    This really isn't a surprise to me. He has always been so docile and positive in the public eye. I just knew he was about to have a meltdown sooner or later, you can only hold it in so long.
    10-08-13 03:45 PM
    As a leader, you should always represent the company at the highest level of professionalism. Unfortunately Alec didn't.
    By dropping the F bomb, he should be fired for an e-mail that has now gone public.He should be held responsible and accountable for his actions.

Shame on you Alec!
    10-08-13 03:46 PM
    As a leader, you should always represent the company at the highest level of professionalism. Unfortunately Alec didn't.
    By dropping the F bomb, he should be fired for an e-mail that has now gone public.He should be held responsible and accountable for his actions.

Shame on you Alec!
    So, without any attempt at veracity, you have "tried and convicted" Alec based on what? Alleged emails without headers? Cool...
    10-08-13 03:52 PM
    Thank you. Gotta love it when people do their homework

I'd be a little jaded too if I was canned from a job like that. She is cute though
    From her Twitter account, her English seems to be OK(No Engrish that I could see, and even proper punctuation), she actually spent her teenage years in Ohio.
    So again, this could be fake and an impersonation.
    10-08-13 03:59 PM

Shame on you Alec!
    Oh amm, well judge on then

Posted Via CB10 On The Brother Of Future Z30
    SK122387 likes this.
    10-08-13 04:03 PM

You sir, have just won the internet!

Quite an accomplishment for someone's first day on the internet.
    10-08-13 04:03 PM
    "For those of you too scared to click the link?" Then you post a completely fabricated article from the biggest anti-BlackBerry website. Moderators?
    Not fabricated.
    10-08-13 04:04 PM

Shame on you Alec!
    You must be kidding, right? I think Alec used the right word. In fact, he should have even used stronger language. It's because of too much wussy behaviour that media has been pusing Blackberry around.
    10-08-13 04:05 PM
    Here she is:

BGR Reports: BBRY VP Unloads Via Email Thread with Shareholder-sha.jpeg
    h20work likes this.
    10-08-13 04:13 PM
    Here she is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sha.jpeg 
Views:	681 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	209078
    Ah, so maybe he did use the right word, it just wasn't in the negative sense...

A little forward, but some ladies like it that way... lol, jk

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 04:19 PM
    Putting aside the veracity of the emails for a moment.

They are supposedly cut and pasted from actual emails. The e-mails suppossedly went out to a number of tech bloggers and industry analysts - they just didn't go to Sha Sha alone. Supposedly BGR tried to preserve people's email anonymity by editing in this way.

In most every other profession, an e-mail originating from your corporate account, being sent to a number of outside individuals whose opinion of your firm counts and for which contains unprofessional language, behaviour and profanity - would be grounds for dismissal. If he called Sha Sha up and cursed her out privately, No issue. If he wrote to her from his personal e-mail and did not cc Tech analysts - no problem.

Again - assuming the editing is no more than what is reported, that the article is not fabricated and the e-mails are not fabricated, (Apparently several insiders confirm their basic veracity. Including a follow up call to an analysts threatening lack of access) then Alec should be disciplined. If the editing extended beyond renaming or removing email accounts to protect people's actual email addresses and the immediate stories surrounding same prove false, then ...

I would note, that BGR is more often right then wrong, especially on the big breaking items.
    10-08-13 04:22 PM

Shame on you Alec!
    Get real. Nobody would get fired over that email in that context. Again, not the height of professionalism, but if you've never uttered an expletive in the midst of an angry impulse, you're a pretty exceptional human being.

From the awesome PHYSICAL keyboard of my Q10
    10-08-13 04:25 PM
    I've been calling out trolls and bashing Yellow Journalism Report all morning on the article. My account was just banned a few minutes ago and my comments deleted... Guess I must have struck a nerve on the anti-BBRY propaganda machine known as YJR.
    But you're the biggest one there....
    10-08-13 04:27 PM
    But you're the biggest one there....
    Nope, actually, Janktard and Jamie(Jaime?) hold that title.
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    10-08-13 04:29 PM
    Putting aside the veracity of the emails for a moment.

They are supposedly cut and pasted from actual emails. The e-mails suppossedly went out to a number of tech bloggers and industry analysts - they just didn't go to Sha Sha alone. Supposedly BGR tried to preserve people's email anonymity by editing in this way.

In most every other profession, an e-mail originating from your corporate account, being sent to a number of outside individuals whose opinion of your firm counts and for which contains unprofessional language, behaviour and profanity - would be grounds for dismissal. If he called Sha Sha up and cursed her out privately, No issue. If he wrote to her from his personal e-mail and did not cc Tech analysts - no problem.

Again - assuming the editing is no more than what is reported, that the article is not fabricated and the e-mails are not fabricated, (Apparently several insiders confirm their basic veracity. Including a follow up call to an analysts threatening lack of access) then Alec should be disciplined. If the editing extended beyond renaming or removing email accounts to protect people's actual email addresses and the immediate stories surrounding same prove false, then ...

I would note, that BGR is more often right then wrong, especially on the big breaking items.
    As far as BGR is reporting, the email was sent only to Sha Sa:

—————— Original ——————

Date: Oct 5, 2013
    To: ”sha sa”
    Subject: Re: The teacher predicted layoff cost 400 million before Sep 26themail

**** you. Take me off your goddamn mailing list you parasite.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

—————— Original ——————
    10-08-13 04:30 PM
    I just don't buy it! Something smells rotten in Denmark!
    10-08-13 04:32 PM
    I can't even understand how some of you even believe this bullsh*t. The emails read like they were written by a 5-year old.Mods please remove this article.

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    diegonei likes this.
    10-08-13 04:33 PM
    QNX is great... I prove it every day with my Z10...
    After this... all is BS...
    And... isn't it strange that the subject of the e-mail and the response are different?? ???? ?????????
    Oh... and someone told me that Geller is gay and he just cant find a boyfriend because he has a really bad breath... (it came from the same source of these e-mails...)
    10-08-13 04:33 PM
    You loser. You might as stick to your favorite site instead trolling BGR. You already know how ppl feel about this company.
    You actually sound like you frequent BGR regularly, starting your reply with a personal attack has BGR written all over it, no?
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    10-08-13 04:36 PM
    Nope, actually, Janktard and Jamie(Jaime?) hold that title.
    Lol I stand corrected, the three of them are some of the most horrible to crawl out from under a bridge
    AngryEdmontonian likes this.
    10-08-13 04:36 PM
    Once again, BGR proves itself to be the tabloid trash of tech journalism. This isn't even a story but Gellar is trying to make it one.
    10-08-13 04:39 PM
214 ... 23456 ...