05-11-14 01:22 PM
31 12
tools
    Well thanks for clarifying that, like I said I couldn't be certain on that, it was just my assumption. Are no longer in Indonesia then?

So you are saying that the carriers that offered pre order for the Z3 didn't sell out?

@Bla1ze I hear you, but at the same time, I'm hearing people still constantly saying, "don't bother with BlackBerry it's dead or BlackBerry is not selling to consumers anymore " or about the apps.
    Bearing that in mind, it's nice to be able to the show people who insist on saying that, something to consider. I don't think sharing this kind of thing would do any harm.
    I think and again I could be wrong here, but BlackBerry's original and best form of marketing was from enterprise customers/ business users, who loved their devices, indirect but effective, word of mouth built the brand for consumers. I don't think BlackBerry ever really targeted non-enterprise consumers, but once they all started pitching up in droves, BlackBerry did try accommodate them too, and for a while they really did. Word of mouth is still one of the very best ways to get things around.
    I could understand their moving the approach back to that model. I don't say that there's not a lot of work to do, we all know that there really is.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    Ten years ago BlackBerry didn't have to do advertising. if you wanted instant email on a mobile device with battery that would last.... BlackBerry was the only choice.

Today Push Email means nothing, there is plenty of quality competition out there.

And for most, out of sight is out of mind. BlackBerry has been in a decline for so long and now they have disappeared from 95% of retail locations ( at least in the US). Is there any wonder that consumers think they are dead.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Last edited by scalemaster34; 05-09-14 at 07:08 AM.
    JeepBB, Troy Tiscareno and milo53 like this.
    05-09-14 06:07 AM
    I am with you OP. And this is a fan site according to Kevin, is it not?Then should they not be reporting it? Especially if it is spin?

<snip>
    Re BBRY not leaving the consumer market, didn't Chen say the same thing some weeks ago? CB was all over it then; are they supposed to be all over it every time someone from BBRY says so?
    05-09-14 07:12 PM
    People complain about things not being reported and while there are times where it may be true I don't just come here for news.
    I come for tips, basic info, and overall to interact with other members.
    I'm not bashing other sites but have you tried their apps for the PlayBook or mobile???
    The forums are pretty sparse.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 08:22 PM
    Re BBRY not leaving the consumer market, didn't Chen say the same thing some weeks ago? CB was all over it then; are they supposed to be all over it every time someone from BBRY says so?
    I think Chens statement was quite some time ago. I think if there's a bunch of "trusted" forum members who are still constantly telling new comers to the forum or people who are considering changing platform that BlackBerry is dead or leaving the consumer market and that their device is no longer going to be supported, then it is something that should be brought to people's attention, it only seems fair.

05-11-14 09:24 AM
    People complain about things not being reported and while there are times where it may be true I don't just come here for news.
    I come for tips, basic info, and overall to interact with other members.
    I'm not bashing other sites but have you tried their apps for the PlayBook or mobile???
    The forums are pretty sparse.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you on that but the same time, there is no denying that the way CB has been reporting on BlackBerry has drastically changed.
    Are you talking about other sites mobile app for the forum or do you mean the PlayBook app section of the respective forums?
    If it's the latter in all fairness, it's to be expected for a long time CB had been the go to for all things BlackBerry, there has been time for those sections to grow.

@Bla1ze props for all the new front page articles

05-11-14 09:33 AM
    Nowadays what we see in cb is just deal of the day promotions than BlackBerry updates.

May be they don't have anything to share since BlackBerry is out of action

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    05-11-14 01:22 PM
31 12