10-24-13 12:39 AM
307 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Well, Microsoft suspended Windows 8.1 updates today because of a technical problem.

Posted via CB10
    They were using the same servers BlackBerry were using for bbm.

Posted via CB10
    richc3 and techvisor like this.
    10-19-13 11:03 AM
    Well, Microsoft suspended Windows 8.1 updates today because of a technical problem.

Posted via CB10
    Did they tell people it was a technical problem..or did they just pull it and make up some other excuse? Maybe they'll wait another 3 weeks and then tell people lies too..

Sent from my Nexus 4
    angad7.10 and Air Force One like this.
    10-19-13 11:07 AM
    Your assuming that everyone you know will be downloading BBM. I don't know anyone waiting to download it personally..and only actually know one person with a BB anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Most people I know are not geeks and surfing forums about cell phones. When I do mention it to my friends, they are excited that they will be able to use bbm. Especially the ones that left their old bbs. They are not waiting for it like everyone on this site though.

But once it is released. I will msg all of my friends and they will all download it. I don't know anyone that I've mentioned this to that is not looking forward to it.

Bbm is hands down best msging tool out there. If you decide that you prefer a specific brand of phone, I can respect that, but I don't believe anyone that says they will not use it because they are late to release it. Those are just haters of bb.

Posted via CB10
    pmccartney likes this.
    10-19-13 11:26 AM
    But I'm downloading windows 8.1 right now tho

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:05 PM
    Misleading. It was Windows RT 8.1 upgrade that was pulled, which affects an infinitesimal slice of the overall Windows marketshare.
    10-19-13 12:09 PM
    Maybe BlackBerry marketing and management see themselves like God, for a day to God is like a thousand years. Still like my BlackBerry phones.

Posted via CB10
    bbhuh likes this.
    10-19-13 01:12 PM
    Maybe BlackBerry marketing and management see themselves like God, for a day to God is like a thousand years. Still like my BlackBerry phones.
    They worked hard for six days and on the seventh day they rested. They kept on resting on the eighth, ninth, tenth, etc etc.
    JeepBB, bbhuh, angad7.10 and 1 others like this.
    10-19-13 01:27 PM
    Yes it is. It's working fine -.-

Posted via BlackBerry Z810
    Great!!

Send Proudly from my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE via CB Mobile Forum App
    10-19-13 01:42 PM
    Well,...I really wanted BBM. But,....Come on!

If it's not here by Monday, I'll probably just say screw it on principle. If they can't do any better than this, I have to assume they're probably producing inferior work anyways.

What a sad, sad joke.
    10-19-13 01:45 PM
    The smart thing for them to have done was to wait until BBM was ready then announce the release, same goes for everything else they release. This way everything is on time.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 02:01 PM
    The smart thing for them to have done was to wait until BBM was ready then announce the release, same goes for everything else they release. This way everything is on time.

Posted via CB10
    It was ready, except a leaked version caused network bandwidth problems essentially crashing their servers.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 02:04 PM
    It was ready, except a leaked version caused network bandwidth problems essentially crashing their servers.

Which still means they weren't ready. They knew of the leaked version, it came from them after all.

I'm still installing it when it comes though. I'd like to give it a fair shake.
    tmanthib likes this.
    10-19-13 02:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you...

Sent from my Nexus 4
    bekkay, BB_Bmore and gbonsy like this.
    10-19-13 02:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you saying management was not aware of this leak? If they were, why allow it to be out. If they didn't know about it, then management is incompetent once again. Which is it?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 02:15 PM
    If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you...

Sent from my Nexus 4
    I think some people do. As I've said: BBRY has the most loyal customers in the world. Not many companies can make up nonsensical excuses and have people believe it.
    10-19-13 02:17 PM
    Very funny

Sent via Tapatalk 2
    10-19-13 06:03 PM
    Very funny

Sent via Tapatalk 2
    Whats funny

10-19-13 06:40 PM
    Whats funny

BBM won't be released till BlackBerry finds a buyer. Don't believe what frank says.

Posted via CB10
    bbhuh and angad7.10 like this.
    10-19-13 06:57 PM
    Bbm will be released next week, only in Mongolian language. No other languages is possible. Happy now? Go fetch translators in playstore and app store hahaha

Jakarta, Indonesia
    Tariq Nasir likes this.
    10-19-13 07:27 PM
    BBM won't be released till BlackBerry finds a buyer. Don't believe what frank says.

Posted via CB10
    I've never listened to Frank and won't start now.
    10-19-13 07:30 PM
    Nobody believes what Frank says.

As in: "I can't believe Frank just said that. SMH"
    10-19-13 07:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Whats does?

10-19-13 07:55 PM
    Aren't we all use to BBRY speak. Days means months, months means years.
    MarsupilamiX and JeepBB like this.
    10-19-13 07:58 PM
    Are you saying management was not aware of this leak? If they were, why allow it to be out. If they didn't know about it, then management is incompetent once again. Which is it?

Posted via CB10
    The leak was out 1-2 days before the official release. What was management supposed to do? And they obviously didn't allow the leak to get out on purpose, that is why it's called a leak. It's their fault for having the app leak, sure, my point was that they were ready, but the leak caused problems.
    10-19-13 08:02 PM
    The leak was out 1-2 days before the official release. What was management supposed to do? And they obviously didn't allow the leak to get out on purpose, that is why it's called a leak. It's their fault for having the app leak, sure, my point was that they were ready, but the leak caused problems.
    If you believe the delay of 4 weeks was caused by the leak, you're naive. They released the 1 billion dollar loss news, a day before BBM released, and on Saturday, when BBM was supposed to be released, it was delayed.. and then on the Monday, a Fairfax offer.. coincidence?

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-19-13 08:05 PM
307 ... 7891011 ...