10-24-13 01:39 AM
307 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Would it *really* be that difficult for bb to name a specific day and then actually release it on that day? That's pretty much what every other company does. I'd rather the company just say it will be released on December 2nd, or whatever really late date, and actually release it then

Posted via CB10
    Problem is they wouldn't even make that date. They need to announce a date when it's literally ready to go that day it's announced. Unfortunately they always give a date then ask the team involved to have it ready for said date. Fail

Sent from a mystery device
    10-18-13 10:45 PM
    Would it *really* be that difficult for bb to name a specific day and then actually release it on that day? That's pretty much what every other company does. I'd rather the company just say it will be released on December 2nd, or whatever really late date, and actually release it then

Posted via CB10
    They've done that on 21st last month and screwed up...

Sent via Tapatalk 2
    10-19-13 01:34 AM
    is this app going to release or what ???
    this is already 19th of october ! 1 day late !!!
    10-19-13 02:50 AM
    Bbm is for BlackBerry. We all got blackberry so why worry about bbm app? Ooh I forgot some people are still using ios and android and whatnots

Jakarta, Indonesia
    bigjman likes this.
    10-19-13 02:58 AM
    is this app going to release or what ???
    this is already 19th of october ! 1 day late !!!
    It simply can't be late when no release date has been announced or stated.

Posted from my z10, CB app
    ifarlow likes this.
    10-19-13 05:07 AM
    The problem is not about few days late, the problem is BBRY can't be on time with what they have promised. They blames on many objective factor for the late. They need to be more professional, take responsibility for what they ( intend to) do, don't act like an amateur.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 05:17 AM
    It simply can't be late when no release date has been announced or stated.

Posted from my z10, CB app
    CMO has announced it will be released within days right ? this is 'days' already
    10-19-13 06:15 AM
    Bbm is for BlackBerry. We all got blackberry so why worry about bbm app? Ooh I forgot some people are still using ios and android and whatnots

Jakarta, Indonesia
    Or some people just want to carry one device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    10-19-13 06:43 AM
    What's that expression again about if you don't have anything useful to say, then don't? Someone should print up those motivational type posters with that message and send copies to all the BB execs... Give the CMO and CEO extra copies so they can put them up in their own homes so they can be reminded about it even more :-)

They guy shouldn't have said anything until it was packaged, delivered and available for download. It astounds me that they continue to make the same mistakes. Do they put something in the water over in BB headquarters or something to make them this... well, incompetent?

What's that saying of Einstein's that you can define insanity by doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? Since they continue to make the same mistakes and seeing the same results, maybe it is time to just lock them all up in the looney bin and throw away the key

Oh well... Guess it will come eventually...
    Last edited by Fr3lncr; 10-19-13 at 08:06 AM.
    NYC10065 and bbhuh like this.
    10-19-13 07:38 AM
    CMO has announced it will be released within days right ? this is 'days' already
    Heh. Didn't say how many days...

5, 10, 15, 20...
    10-19-13 09:19 AM
    Someone should print up those motivational type posters with that message and send copies to all the BB execs... Give the CMO and CEO extra copies so they can put them up in their own homes so they can be reminded about it even more :-)
    Forget the posters, someone should distribute duct tape so that they can tape the CMO's and CEO's mouths firmly shut so that they can no longer make irresponsible statements like "within days" and "by the end of the summer" since they clearly have no clue what the heck they are talking about.
    10-19-13 09:26 AM
    30...40...50...60....70....never

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:27 AM
    We will all get 10.2 before BBM4ALL. Thats my prediction.

Posted via CB10
    angad7.10 likes this.
    10-19-13 09:28 AM
    We will all get 10.2 before BBM4ALL. Thats my prediction.

Posted via CB10
    Those of us that will benefit from 10.2 already have bbm so no worries.

Posted via CB10 using the best keyboard ever, the Q10!
    10-19-13 10:01 AM
    Today' news by BB marketing chief, Seems like Oct 18th is the date for BBM release

Boulben said the company already has 6 million Android and iPhone customers pre-registered for the launch of its BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service.

He said he expects the BBM to launch on both those platforms "within days," adding that the company is confident that it fixed issues that arose after the initial cross-platform launch of the messaging service last month.
    It's now the 19th. "Within days" could be within the next 365...
    10-19-13 10:06 AM
    Smh. No comment on BB. 10.2, now this.
    10-19-13 10:09 AM
    BB simply gets more and more frustrating. I have been extremely loyal and supportive of them, but they sure keep providing users/supports with more and more ammunition to go elsewhere. So many failed promises and announcements....
    angad7.10 likes this.
    10-19-13 10:44 AM
    Bbm is for BlackBerry. We all got blackberry so why worry about bbm app? Ooh I forgot some people are still using ios and android and whatnots <br />
    <br />
    Jakarta, Indonesia

Or some people just want to carry one device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Exactly !
    10-19-13 10:45 AM
    Bbm is for BlackBerry. We all got blackberry so why worry about bbm app? Ooh I forgot some people are still using ios and android and whatnots <br />
    <br />
    Jakarta, Indonesia

Exactly !
    Because I want more contacts on my bbm from friends who have ios and android.

And for everyone else complaining, you do realize that once it does get released, whenever that is, it's gonna be sick right? Being able to have so many more contacts on your bbm. There will almost be no point to use sms msging anymore

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 10:56 AM
    Forget the posters, someone should distribute duct tape so that they can tape the CMO's and CEO's mouths firmly shut so that they can no longer make irresponsible statements like "within days" and "by the end of the summer" since they clearly have no clue what the heck they are talking about.
    I'll bring the duct tape
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-19-13 10:59 AM
    Where is it!!!!! Is it out yet????

Send Proudly from my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE via CB Mobile Forum App
    10-19-13 11:08 AM
    Where is it!!!!! Is it out yet????

Send Proudly from my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE via CB Mobile Forum App
    Yes it is. It's working fine -.-

Posted via BlackBerry Z810
    10-19-13 11:41 AM
    Not sure why he even made reference to a few days. If it is not going to happen, better off just keeping your mouth shut and say we are still committed blah blah blah.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:49 AM
    Because I want more contacts on my bbm from friends who have ios and android.

And for everyone else complaining, you do realize that once it does get released, whenever that is, it's gonna be sick right? Being able to have so many more contacts on your bbm. There will almost be no point to use sms msging anymore

Posted via CB10
    Your assuming that everyone you know will be downloading BBM. I don't know anyone waiting to download it personally..and only actually know one person with a BB anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-19-13 11:51 AM
    Well, Microsoft suspended Windows 8.1 updates today because of a technical problem.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:59 AM
307 ... 678910 ...