10-24-13 12:39 AM
307 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Would be nice to be able to talk to My iPhone friends on bbm but I'd just prefer them get a bb10 device lol
    DJM626 likes this.
    10-16-13 12:05 PM
    this is so stupid. why woudl he says "within days". why not just give a firm date. its obviously he doesn't know and its not ready. just another BBRY stringing ppl along. there is no reason to not give the date beside it is not ready.
    10-16-13 12:57 PM
    `within days` says frank, now if jim B was still at BlackBerry he`d say 60 days
    10-16-13 01:18 PM
    this is so stupid. why woudl he says "within days". why not just give a firm date. its obviously he doesn't know and its not ready. just another BBRY stringing ppl along. there is no reason to not give the date beside it is not ready.
    You just answered your own question twice. Lol
    10-16-13 02:00 PM
    Funny thing is.... everyone bad mouthing them (don't blame them) about the delay who is on iOS or Android..................will still download it and try it.
    Nice blanket statement, I for one won't be downloading it (as well as none of my friends and family). I am more looking forward to the new Google Hangouts that integrates SMS and is cross platform compatible (well with the 2 OS's that matter lol). I hear it is Coming Soon and should be here Within Days lol.
    10-16-13 02:54 PM
    Within days = 30 days min . Lol

Sent from my GT-S6312 using Tapatalk
    10-16-13 03:04 PM
    Ehhh...because it's not ready or he doesn't know and it's not ready? Which one is it?
    10-16-13 03:07 PM
    Nice blanket statement, I for one won't be downloading it (as well as none of my friends and family). I am more looking forward to the new Google Hangouts that integrates SMS and is cross platform compatible (well with the 2 OS's that matter lol). I hear it is Coming Soon and should be here Within Days lol.
    And you're posting on a BlackBerry related site because...?

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    10-16-13 03:18 PM
    Ehhh...because it's not ready or he doesn't know and it's not ready? Which one is it?
    ehhh, ever heard of a rhetoric question? if you really want to know he doesn't know and its not ready. or else he would have given a firm date.
    10-16-13 03:59 PM
    I agree. It's one thing to continually disappoint current customers like us, but I'm sure they don't want to launch a crappy product that is meant to lure prospective customers...

But FaceTime is not cross-platform and WhatsApp's security has been questioned lately. BB still has a chance to revive BBM as long as they do this right. I really hope the app is ready and the delay is really from their lawyers working on severing BBM from BBRY and making it a separate entity. If I were a BB employee thats the lifeboat I would be jumping to.
    BlackBerry Messenger over BIS is *not secure*. I understand that whatsapp isn't either, but to say whatsapp security is being questioned without understanding the security that BlackBerry Messenger has is a bit misleading.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

and

http://www.christopher-parsons.com/d...ng-the-future/

whatever advantages people think they are getting by cross platform BlackBerry Messenger, enhanced security is not going to be one of them.
    10-16-13 04:08 PM
    Funny thing is.... everyone bad mouthing them (don't blame them) about the delay who is on iOS or Android..................will still download it and try it.
    yes, of course. but it doesn't give much confidence that BlackBerry Messenger will enjoy rapid software updates or be able to keep up with features that other chat platforms support.
    10-16-13 04:12 PM
    And you're posting on a BlackBerry related site because...?

Posted via CB10
    Oh I am sorry, I didn't know this site was only available for Blackberry users

It's called perspective, with so many BB circle jerks and denial on here, this site needs some new points of view/reality checks.
    10-16-13 04:21 PM

It's called perspective, with so many BB circle jerks and denial on here, this site needs some new points of view/reality checks.
    It's a fan site...fan is short for fanatic.

Posted via CB10
    tmanthib likes this.
    10-16-13 04:29 PM

Well thanks for handling that for us...we were waiting for just that reply...thank goodness you set us straight, now I can sell my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    DPSydBerry and DJM626 like this.
    10-16-13 04:40 PM

Ah so you are volunteering to be the pivot man! Always someone who volunteers for that role and enjoys it way too much.

Posted via CB10
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    10-16-13 06:50 PM
    BBM for iOS and Android coming out tomorrow (Oct 17th). Enjoy boys and girls
    angad7.10 likes this.
    10-16-13 07:28 PM
    Source?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:31 PM
    Source?

Posted via CB10
    I'm just feeling lucky
    B3t0 and angad7.10 like this.
    10-16-13 07:33 PM
    BBM cross platform will be launched this week. The launch will be a staggered launch.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:44 PM
    What?
    10-16-13 07:45 PM
    A Lot of launch dates now lol from someone feeling lucky, and someone just saying

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:48 PM
    A Lot of launch dates now lol from someone feeling lucky, and someone just saying

Posted via CB10
    Probably as good of a guess as any lol

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:56 PM

No the site is available to whoever but what I am trying to understand is why are you here? You stated this isn't one of the two OS that matter and you are not downloading BBM when it is available yet you are on a site related to I guess the OS that doesn't matter to you, posting in a thread about an app you will not download. I mean do you have that much time on your hands that you feel obligated to post your "view" on a site dedicated to a platform that doesn't matter to you? I am not interested in Android or Apple so I am never on any sites like Imore or Android Central so if I was to take time to post negative comments in their threads, that would mean I am interested in some kind of way or else I wouldn't even be on the site. You supposedly are not interested in downloading BBM and the OS doesn't matter to you but you are on a site related to that OS, posting in a thread about BBM, what's your point? Either go play on Imore or Android Central or come out of the closet as the true BlackBerry fan that you are.

Posted via CB10
    tmanthib likes this.
    10-16-13 08:07 PM
    BBM cross platform will be launched this week. The launch will be a staggered launch.

Posted via CB10
    Staggered as in released..then pulled to fix more bugs?

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-16-13 09:14 PM
    Have there been any predicted number of users we could expect to download BBM, I'm hoping it's big, but hard to guess.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 09:25 PM
307 ... 34567 ...