10-24-13 12:39 AM
307 ... 910111213
tools
    Just another laser-focused weekend with absolutely NO news, communication on status, or product delivered ETA.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4780 TMO US
    10-20-13 02:22 PM
    Just another laser-focused weekend with absolutely NO news, communication on status, or product delivered ETA.

Breaking News : Frank Boulben announces to a close source that BBM is being released in the next few decades.

Posted via CB10
    ratanparai, buford07, B3t0 and 1 others like this.
    10-20-13 02:59 PM
    I wonder whether they will still have Samsung advertising support for launch.... one month later...
    10-20-13 03:44 PM
    Forget about cross platform bbm. BlackBerry will get it all sorted once the sale is complete.

Posted via CB10
    Ur hell bent on getting everyone to notice this theory of yours huh?

U posted it over 3 times already, I'd say everyone knows what u believe by now, no need to post it again, does everyone believe it? I actually hope they don't....

#BBM4ALL right around the corner btw..before this month is over...that's my ammm theory

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 03:54 PM
    Ur hell bent on getting everyone to notice this theory of yours huh?

U posted it over 3 times already, I'd say everyone knows what u believe by now, no need to post it again, does everyone believe it? I actually hope they don't....

#BBM4ALL right around the corner btw..before this month is over...that's my ammm theory

Posted via CB10
    Your theory may pan out if a buyer is identified by then, which i highly doubt will be the case.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 05:06 PM
    I've given up expecting it to show up. I am wondering if there are more serious things afoot to make it prudent for BBRY to sit on it for awhile.
    10-20-13 05:24 PM
    I've given up expecting it to show up. I am wondering if there are more serious things afoot to make it prudent for BBRY to sit on it for awhile.
    Well they do have the shareholder lawsuits to contend with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    10-20-13 05:44 PM
    Your theory may pan out if a buyer is identified by then, which i highly doubt will be the case.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, before a buyer is identified, can't sell before nov 4th...

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:01 PM
    Well they do have the shareholder lawsuits to contend with.

Yes, but I was speculating more about whether BBRY dialed back the rollout because running the servers for so many devices was turning out to be prohibitively expensive. They've never before had anywhere near that many devices (Android + iOS) hitting their servers and presumably sending so much data.
    10-20-13 08:14 PM
    Yes, but I was speculating more about whether BBRY dialed back the rollout because running the servers for so many devices was turning out to be prohibitively expensive. They've never before had anywhere near that many devices (Android + iOS) hitting their servers and presumably sending so much data.
    You mean it was too successful.
    I don't buy it, or blackberry would have issued a press release.
    Im starting to suspect it was a ruse.
    I heard whispers on who was supposedly working on bbmx back in September, let's just say it makes perfect sense.

10-20-13 08:36 PM
    i would think that it will never released. any sane mind would not expose his/her main advantage to competition.

it's like handling your enemies a loaded gun and says : here, use this gun, shoot me if you like, i am a very kind person however, you don't even have to pay for the gun!
    bigjman likes this.
    10-20-13 08:55 PM
    Well we've made it through the weekend and no sign of BBM4A. Since they keep saying it will come out I doubt they have strategically changed their mind. But it does seem odd to have a functioning beta get leaked and then to not even have a real release date a month later.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 09:13 PM
    Fear, uncertainty, doubt...with generous portions of side dishes: bickering, complaining (I hear ya), whining, speculating, theorizing, excuse-making, apologizing...

To be completely honest, I think it was in everyone's best interest, BBRY included, if CrackBerry's "BBM slumber party article" aka a VERY soft call-out attempt, was instead entitled "Is BlackBerry dying on purpose or what? No sign of xBBM a month after release date."

Tough love is the only medicine worth a shot at this point. There's no contest there. Someone needs to start regularly, routinely hard-calling BlackBerry out on these insane delays and silence.

Let's practice:

STOP WRITING: Although it would have been nice to see a final release now since the official version was pulled over a month ago, many are still surely eager to get BBM on their smartphones.

AND START WRITING: A month has passed since BBM was supposed to roll-out fully to Android and iOS, with still no hard news from BlackBerry on when a release date is planned. This is beyond preposterous at this point, considering BlackBerry's epically failing attempt to learn from mistakes of the past and rebuild their name, but also it is rediculous considering this was part of what many considered their "hail Mary pass", and now it too is botched.

Call them out in the headlines a few times directly and surprisingly from a source that has always been their ally. Want progress?

Etios, JeepBB and notfanboy like this.
    10-20-13 09:29 PM
    You guys should already know that whatever Thor or that joker Frank Boulben says is a joke. I stopped believing in them. It comes whenever it comes.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 10:24 PM
    I thought saying nothing was the worst thing to do, but now I can say I was wrong to think that, they came out and told us it would be released in a mater of days...it's been a week now?
    10-20-13 10:37 PM
    I thought saying nothing was the worst thing to do, but now I can say I was wrong to think that, they came out and told us it would be released in a mater of days...it's been a week now?
    And this reales surprise you? That within Days wasnt true? Come on every body is tired of BBRY Bull****....

Send Proudly from my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE via CB Mobile Forum App
    10-21-13 12:36 AM
    Since they keep saying it will come out I doubt they have strategically changed their mind.
    This same logic didn't work out so well with regards to BB10 on the PlayBook.
    BBThemes and JeepBB like this.
    10-21-13 04:18 AM
    can we make a petition demanding bb to tell us when it will release the app or something like that ?
    10-21-13 06:57 AM
    BlackBerry had their time. This statement is a joke, they have learned NOTHING and continue to fail and break promises to their loyal (43) fans.
    What??

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 (SQN100-3)
    10-21-13 07:07 AM
    Well we've made it through the weekend and no sign of BBM4A. Since they keep saying it will come out I doubt they have strategically changed their mind. But it does seem odd to have a functioning beta get leaked and then to not even have a real release date a month later.

Posted via CB10
    What? They did not state it would available this weekend. The statement said "within days".

Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-21-13 07:08 AM
    What? They did not state it would available this weekend. The statement said "within days".

Yeah, but they said that 10 days ago. The term "within days" communicates to most people a matter of a few days -- 4 or 5. Not 10 and counting. That would be "within a couple of weeks."
    10-21-13 08:09 AM
    And this reales surprise you? That within Days wasnt true? Come on every body is tired of BBRY Bull****....

Send Proudly from my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE via CB Mobile Forum App
    Yes I'm still surprised, amazed!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:11 AM
    The programing skills just don't seem to be there to get this to work cross platform. Not to mention they probably think it needs to talk to android which is fragmented and hard to do. Instead they really just needed it to connect to iOS 7 on launch day to support their business users.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:43 AM
    The ios app works!! Why wait for an android version to release it?? It proves this is intercompany politics, and not a software issue.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:49 AM
    The ios app works!! Why wait for an android version to release it?? It proves this is intercompany politics, and not a software issue.

Posted via CB10
    Yes they don't want to release the ios app so android users don't get pissed and like you said this is intercompany politics not a software issue.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:28 AM
307 ... 910111213