10-28-13 01:28 AM
209 ... 56789
tools
    BlackBerry saw your nasty comments on crackberry and has forced you to wait longer. Sorry

Posted from my Z10
    Awwww snookums, you hurt bro?
    10-22-13 02:28 AM
    Lol most useless email system ever. They never sent me an email despite me giving it on multiple occasions. I'll probably get plenty of emails now about growing my *****.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Haha. You're right. This could be a big email address fishing scam. Damn, caught again! At least I have them a gmail account which will filter them out.

I wonder if S4BB wrote their BBM app??
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    10-22-13 02:30 AM
    been waiting since 9pm last night left it charging with the were holding your spot in line screen up, its now 9.18am and still no email, not in my spam folder and ive restarted the phone twice and tried pressing i got the email anyway but no dice.

edit: im now in after using a back up email i used to pre register, i didnt want to use it initially because i thought it would use that email as my new bbm id and lose my contacts instead of my old bbm id email
    Last edited by Berry_Pink; 10-22-13 at 04:41 AM.
    10-22-13 03:20 AM
    Went from 15000 to 47000 in just matter of hours..not everyone rate. I think it will be close to 10 mil by end of this week
    I just checked the Play Store and it's now just over 63,000 downloads

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-22-13 06:13 AM
    Not sure if this has been posted by BBM on iTunes has reached #2 in weekly downloads in the US

BBM For iOS Rises To Number 2 Position On iTunes | Ubergizmo
    10-22-13 07:22 AM
    I was wrong. That was just the reviews, not the downloads

10-22-13 07:56 AM
    As much as this site may like the "excitement" of having BBM on all platforms, I think there will be a collective indifference towards the product.

Why bother when text messages are cheap, cross platform, or for the most part free?

Also I still think BBM is a bad name as I can only think of Big Bowel Movements. . .
    10-22-13 08:46 AM
    As much as this site may like the "excitement" of having BBM on all platforms, I think there will be a collective indifference towards the product.
    http://m.cnet.com/news/blackberry-bb...hours/57608599

5 million in 8 hours. The epitome of collective indifference.
    10-22-13 08:55 AM

Why bother when text messages are cheap, cross platform, or for the most part free?

Also I still think BBM is a bad name as I can only think of Big Bowel Movements. . .

I for one have had issues with BB and iphone when sending/receiving a text with picture. It does not always go through. I have never had that problem with BBM.

Also future capabilities of cross platform screen share, video chat and voice chat is awesome. I have used other video chats that were cross platform and the video was craptacular. But if the BBM video cross platform like it is between two BB10 devices then huge thumbs up

For the record my cousin and I did video chat via BBM and skype over the same devices and the video quality for BBM on BB10 far far far our passes skype on BB10
    10-22-13 09:05 AM
    Haha. You're right. This could be a big email address fishing scam. Damn, caught again! At least I have them a gmail account which will filter them out.
    Gmail? The greatest content phishing scam known to man?
    10-22-13 09:07 AM
    Lol most useless email system ever. They never sent me an email despite me giving it on multiple occasions. I'll probably get plenty of emails now about growing my *****.

...or you are just simply waay too stupid to check your Spam/filtered/etc folders or perhaps simply just impatient as hell...?
    10-22-13 09:23 AM

At my age, Big Bowel Movements are a blessing.
    00stryder and Mattster723 like this.
    10-22-13 09:23 AM
    ...or you are just simply waay too stupid to check your Spam/filtered/etc folders or perhaps simply just impatient as hell...?
    Was calling them stupid really necessary? I did find my email in the spam folder this morning, 11 hours after I had already had BBM up and running.

richardat, 00stryder and m1a1mg like this.
    10-22-13 09:48 AM
    Awwww snookums, you hurt bro?
    Lol nope. But I do like reading your juvenile pms ********.

Posted from my Z10
    10-22-13 09:56 AM
    I just checked the Play Store and it's now just over 63,000 downloads

63000 ratings not downloads.

Posted from my Z10
    BBNation likes this.
    10-22-13 09:58 AM

It's a problem.... This is the short term really a product for the developing
    Nations.... And niche users elsewhere... They need to:

1. Add robust features very quickly and without
    Bugs
    2.monetize the system
    3.get a large and/or growing user base - up there with the other platforms at the least
    4. And of course: get bought by some dog wanting to pursue this

It's just far far far too early to day much else. Remember : the goal here is: a brand new large scale primary business and revenue model - this isn't a hobby project like one of dozens google is doing at any time.... It's just as big as bb10 was in terms of a being required to be a company- saving endeavour . Whatever that company ends up being. It's daunting in that light - and those are muh tougher terms to judge the product by.
    10-22-13 10:05 AM
    63000 ratings not downloads.

Posted from my Z10
    It was 15k last night and not everyone rates apps
    10-22-13 10:19 AM
    It was 15k last night and not everyone rates apps
    I know. Most dont.

Posted from my Z10
    10-22-13 10:29 AM
    Lol nope. But I do like reading your juvenile pms ********.
    I think he is hurt Kevin. Lol
    kevinnugent and richardat like this.
    10-22-13 10:34 AM
    feel to add me to chat and to group's 7B3F41CA
    10-22-13 10:48 AM
    It is for all
    10-22-13 11:38 AM
    10-22-13 11:48 AM
    Or I still haven't gotten an email from BlackBerry. Not about "being the first to know" or about "my place in line". Good thing I just kept trying till it worked about 20 hours ago.

10-22-13 04:10 PM
    Would you like to place money in that?
    Yes.

m.crackberry.com/bbm-android-and-iphone-sees-over-10-million-downloads
    10-22-13 04:13 PM
    Pretty presumptuous of you. I finally got my email about 2 hours ago, even though I was cleared to go yesterday afternoon. I'd say that points to the email sender's issues.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    10-22-13 04:14 PM
209 ... 56789