10-28-13 01:28 AM
209 ... 45678 ...
tools
    wtfock i cant video chat with others
    10-21-13 08:04 PM
    wtfock i cant video chat with others
    No you can't and we all knew that months ago. Video and voice are coming in an update.

Posted from my Z10
    donmateo likes this.
    10-21-13 08:10 PM
    the excitement has fizzled, on sept 18 it was the talk of the town...now not so much
    10-21-13 08:11 PM
    the excitement has fizzled, on sept 18 it was the talk of the town...now not so much
    It's only the top downloaded app on ios and has only 35000 ratings on Android in a matter if hours you're right, it all fizzled. It's also only trending on twitter as well

Posted from my Z10
    10-21-13 08:27 PM
    hasnt fizzled at all

my entire facebook feeds is all PINs now

people who left BB miss BBM
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    10-21-13 08:37 PM
    Alrighty... I was going to wait, but I received an email a few minutes ago, so I went ahead and downloaded. Since I signed up for an update, I got in immediately, as already noted.

First impressions?

I like the interface; the clean feel is refreshing. The menu is straight to the point, the notification can be hidden, and the whole things looks well put together.

My biggest gripe is the seeming one-device log-in restriction; it is what it is though. Invite by barcode is simple and smart.

For a handheld only option, I like it. Of course, the long term efficacy of this app depends on the long term usage by others. As of now, within the restrictions we all knew going in, I like it. I think it's an option that can thrive if BBRY continues to refine it and brings the cross-platform client to the same level of the BB10 one.
    10-21-13 08:46 PM
    Finally got my waiting over. This after I found out I couldn't use my main BBID unless I wanted to switch devices. So I had to join the list again with a different email. Now I'm through with that one and it says temporary service error please try again. Restarted my iPhone and it's still the same. Anyone else?

Edit: deleting bbm and re-downloading it worked
    10-21-13 08:50 PM
    Is it true there is no landscape support?

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-21-13 09:08 PM
    Still waiting for my email, seven hours later.
    10-21-13 09:14 PM
    Is it true there is no landscape support?
    Just checked: I don't think so.
    10-21-13 09:19 PM
    Some people say restarting the device works...
    10-21-13 09:19 PM
    I never received an email, but it let me in. I got a bit antsy after a couple hours, figger'd I'd try it anyway, and poof I was in.

Although, after finishing the BBID registration process, I noted that the confirmation email after that wound up in my spam folder. So I scrolled farther back, but there weren't any invite/acceptance emails.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    10-21-13 09:30 PM
    Just checked: I don't think so.
    Sounds about right coming from Team Blackberry lulz.. Maybe that'll come with Voice and Video :/

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-21-13 09:31 PM
    Sounds about right coming from Team Blackberry lulz..
    How's that SMS integration for Google Hangout coming lulz..
    10-21-13 10:04 PM
    I hope you're not using Google's haphazard, confusing approach to messaging as the bar for BBM. LOL.

I mean, I've been waiting for Google Voice integration for only a few years...

I know, I know. It's free, so I shouldn't gripe...
    raino likes this.
    10-21-13 10:06 PM
    I'd wager they'll have landscape capabilities.. Helll..even Whatsapp was able to figure that out lulz

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-21-13 10:59 PM
    Alrighty... I was going to wait, but I received an email a few minutes ago, so I went ahead and downloaded. Since I signed up for an update, I got in immediately, as already noted.

First impressions?

I like the interface; the clean feel is refreshing. The menu is straight to the point, the notification can be hidden, and the whole things looks well put together.

My biggest gripe is the seeming one-device log-in restriction; it is what it is though. Invite by barcode is simple and smart.

For a handheld only option, I like it. Of course, the long term efficacy of this app depends on the long term usage by others. As of now, within the restrictions we all knew going in, I like it. I think it's an option that can thrive if BBRY continues to refine it and brings the cross-platform client to the same level of the BB10 one.
    Okay. I'm a bit concerned with the RAM usage and the notification issue.
    10-21-13 11:07 PM
    It's only the top downloaded app on ios and has only 35000 ratings on Android in a matter if hours you're right, it all fizzled. It's also only trending on twitter as well

Posted from my Z10
    Went from 15000 to 47000 in just matter of hours..not everyone rate. I think it will be close to 10 mil by end of this week
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    10-21-13 11:37 PM
    the waiting liste is moving quick! trust me,
    Over 6 hours so far here. I can't believe I fell for another "coming soon" from Blackberry!
    10-22-13 12:09 AM
    Over 6 hours so far here. I can't believe I fell for another "coming soon" from Blackberry!
    BlackBerry saw your nasty comments on crackberry and has forced you to wait longer. Sorry

Posted from my Z10
    MarsupilamiX and ghundiraj like this.
    10-22-13 12:35 AM
    I never did get an email. I just tried to log in after a few hours and it worked. Then I got an email. But with no one to connect to.. it's pretty useless..

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-22-13 12:41 AM
    Went from 15000 to 47000 in just matter of hours..not everyone rate. I think it will be close to 10 mil by end of this week
    Would you like to place money in that?

Sent from my Nexus 4
    10-22-13 12:41 AM
    Lol most useless email system ever. They never sent me an email despite me giving it on multiple occasions. I'll probably get plenty of emails now about growing my *****.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Berry_Pink and Rickroller like this.
    10-22-13 12:47 AM
    Did they just take it off the play store?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 12:53 AM
    Did they just take it off the play store?

Posted via CB10
    It's still there.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 01:04 AM
209 ... 45678 ...