03-29-15 12:46 AM
27 12
tools
    I just thought it was "interesting" that BBM wasn't even mentioned in the NY Times article, Messaging Apps Offer Do-It-All Services in Bid for Higher Profits today http://nyti.ms/1BnZnAo
    It's like there is zero mindshare from the ppl that have access to large audiences.
    Sharing, hoping you find it a good read.
    <snip>
    It is what it is and that is the result of users having multiple choices. Until BBRY makes BBM a standout-must have app, whatever useful functionalities define an app that way, BBM will continue to lag behind.
    03-28-15 08:57 AM
    To be honest, that's an impressive set of features and it probably takes a Facebook to execute like that. I question whether blackberry has that kind of talent for engineering anymore.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Maybe I am already old, but I totally fail to see the appeal.
    What's the point of using the messenger instead of mails, or the online store interface?

And I know that my following question might sound weird, but...
    If you are someone who deleted his FB account years ago and refuses to use it...

Is there a real chance that some businesses will basically make the FB Messenger needed, if you want to deal with them?

I just wonder, because I really don't see the importance or the positive implications of those messenger features.
    03-29-15 12:46 AM
27 12