08-14-14 01:19 AM
108 ... 345
tools
    I am also in Vancouver and have a Z30. Also, my coworker, brother, and cousin have Z10s.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 10:26 PM
    [warn]I don't have the time to read and moderate this whole thread until later today, but if the petty bickering and sarcastic comments continue I anticipate infractions and timeouts may be coming.[/warn]
    brian4591 likes this.
    08-05-14 09:55 AM
    Might I add.......

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and dont get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If youre on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they wont be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    brian4591 likes this.
    08-05-14 11:07 AM
    Might I add.......

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    It unfortunate that those rules of etiquette don't seem to apply to posts about devices other than BlackBerry. It seems that in CB people are welcome to say anything regarding other platforms but when comments of the same nature, but considerably more tame, are said regarding BlackBerry they are quickly deleted.

CB should be a place where people can discuss views freely without insulting comments about any device, even if it isn't a BlackBerrry.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    08-05-14 11:52 AM
    It unfortunate that those rules of etiquette don't seem to apply to posts about devices other than BlackBerry. It seems that in CB people are welcome to say anything regarding other platforms but when comments of the same nature, but considerably more tame, are said regarding BlackBerry they are quickly deleted.

CB should be a place where people can discuss views freely without insulting comments about any device, even if it isn't a BlackBerrry.

Well this IS a BlackBerry forum after all! That being said if you feel a post violates our posting rules the correct course of action is to report it, NOT to respond in kind. When we moderate a thread we moderate fairly and generally all combatants get punished. Now you will only be told or know of what happens to you as this is our policy. Just because you got an infraction, or saw that you had a post deleted does NOT mean that you were the only one. We just don't tell you about the others.
    brian4591 likes this.
    08-05-14 12:15 PM
    Well this IS a BlackBerry forum after all!
    Well, I might have to concede that point! Lol

pkcable likes this.
    08-05-14 12:55 PM
    It unfortunate that those rules of etiquette don't seem to apply to posts about devices other than BlackBerry.
    Oh but rules and netiquette do apply, regardless of the identity of the poster and the subject of the post. We have equal tolerance for everyone, and zero tolerance for trolls or self-appointed vigilantes who think being a BlackBerry supporter should get then exempted from the rules. We also try to give equal treatment when haters and fanbois get into trouble... same fight same sanction.

What everyone seems to forget is that we can't read every message as soon as it is posted, and we don't find every fight unless it gets reported.
    08-05-14 07:10 PM
    BlackBerry ftw!!!

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    08-14-14 01:19 AM
108 ... 345