I just picked up my copy of LAPTOP magazine and there is a 3 page article on BB10!! I don't see a link on their website though. Pretty positive stuff.
    12-15-12 01:43 AM
    How about a picture of the article?
    12-15-12 02:11 AM
    BlackBerry 10 will rule the world. Well. Maybe it'll be BlackBerry 12 or 13 that will truly rule the world. But BlackBerry 10 will be the first battle launched on the way to world domination.
    12-15-12 02:25 AM
    Once a BB laptop is launched I'm selling my macbook!
    Jake Storm likes this.
    12-15-12 02:55 AM
    No, Kevin, BlackBerry 10 WILL rule the world. How long it takes the world to understand this is not our concern. By the time they figure it out, CrackBerry Nation will be home and cooled.
    12-15-12 02:58 AM
    No laptop but more likely a dock for your device with a larger screen. So sweet. I like my laptop and all but if BlackBerry10 ...11....12? can kill off laptops ,I won't be upset
    12-15-12 02:59 AM
    BlackBerry 10 will rule the world. Well. Maybe it'll be BlackBerry 12 or 13 that will truly rule the world. But BlackBerry 10 will be the first battle launched on the way to world domination.
    It should be a more benevolent dictatorship than the current situation at least.
    12-15-12 08:58 AM
    No laptop but more likely a dock for your device with a larger screen. So sweet. I like my laptop and all but if BlackBerry10 ...11....12? can kill off laptops ,I won't be upset
    I don't think they need a dock. Either connect via some bluetooth connection or via hdmi. I like where your head is at though. Now all we need is a standard for the software. What we have is fine for emails but we need something for people who do graphic design and so on.
    12-15-12 10:12 AM
    With the proper docking station there is no need for a larger tablet screen because you would connect the tablet via docking station to a monitor using an HDMI cable. If you see the Dell Tablet video on this forum you will notice this is already possible with the Microsoft Surface tablet. So why has Research In Motion dragged their feet and allowed Microsoft to beat them? We could have been using "the dockable portable office" almost a year ago.
    12-15-12 10:32 AM
    Unless BB10 can port over current window apps and becmes much more powerful I'll stick to laptops/tabtops.I don see it happening anytime soon I predict a huge stop to this current mobile lovefest.

There's a niche for creating thin clients though.
    12-15-12 03:30 PM
    Unless BB10 can port over current window apps and becmes much more powerful I'll stick to laptops/tabtops.I don see it happening anytime soon I predict a huge stop to this current mobile lovefest.

There's a niche for creating thin clients though.
    Yep. As useful as smartphones are, a good Windows PC is a lot more useful for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Saiga likes this.
    12-15-12 03:42 PM