Hey guys, just got off the phone early this morning with a friend of mine that works for a stock/ investment firm in NY. I asked if I can post this. He agreed as long as his and where he works isn't posted. Apparently they will make a choice very soon this year to switch over all their mobile devices to Blackberry. For what I understand, they already contacted Blackberry for enterprise solutions. The main reason, you guessed it, spying. It's not a big company, just a few dozen people but it's still good news. His questions to me is if Blackberry are ever going to work on laptops and PC's. With the growing concern, Blackberry would be foolish not to even conciser it. He's no longer able to use his laptop say at lunch break out of the office for work September forward.

I'll post any new news if I get it.
    10-25-13 08:14 AM
    Always good to hear people are making a choice based on security. Some fields simply require it!
    10-25-13 08:20 AM
    Looks like I should have proof read my post. Silly errors. I was out in hurry for work.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 08:22 AM
    The enterprise solutions that BlackBerry provides to corporate settings is second to none. More companies need and should adopt BB for security.
    10-25-13 09:07 AM