Rumors keep saying it's gonna be released for AT&T sometime in July. I really want a Curve but AT&T's current BB Curve 8310 sucks (no WiFi, no 3G).

I was wondering...

1) When is it going to be released for AT&T?
    2) Why is it being released if the Bold is coming out?
    3) And a question regarding the phone itself..does the 8320 use wifi and edge network for web browsing or just wifi? I don't want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere with just wifi capabilities.

Thanks!
    07-12-08 08:00 PM
    1.) No firm date yet

2.) Ur guess is as good as mine!!! This is a questionable move to say the least! With that said some folks think the bold is to big and might go with the 8320.

3.) It uses both edge and wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 08:04 PM
    Thanks for the help. I just have a feeling the Bold will be too big for me. I'm not a fan of large phones and feel that the Curve is the perfect size.

Another question regarding the phone...how is the web browsing? Can you access sites like youtube or is best for basic websites?
    07-12-08 08:15 PM
    Right now the curve can't officially access youtube but most likely the At&t release will come with OS 4.5 which will allow youtube access.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 08:30 PM
    It will definitely have 4.5 pre-installed.
    07-12-08 09:24 PM
    wheres all the people that have the "inside information" for the bold? find out when the 8320 is going to be released on AT&T!

I need a new phone!
    07-12-08 10:32 PM
    Currently you can connect the blackberry curve 8320 with AT&T - as I just did, switching from TMobile. However, as I just discovered so far, the only problem you won't be able to open any attachments... Everything else is Okay.

I think you are right about this device, it is going to be a great choice. I owned it since it came out last year and I love it.
    07-18-08 02:34 PM
    u can conect it..
    07-19-08 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD