03-26-14 01:32 AM
81 ... 234
tools
    You're not far off with this statement. People in America just absolutely love to bash Blackberry, without so much of 10 second fact check. The most annoying one is the, "I thought they went out of business". Like really? You can't take 10 seconds to google..
    Would you stop the America did this and did that to BlackBerry. It's childish and shows how uninformed you are.

Sales of BlackBerry are crashing world wide.
    Some folks need to get real and stop blaming someone else for BlackBerry problems.

If you build a product folks want they buy it. BlackBerry lost sight of this.

Their fault and no one else.

No matter how much you whine about it.

America dumped BlackBerry. Canada dumped BlackBerry. EU dumped BlackBerry. UAE is dumping BlackBerry.

Why?

They didn't keep up with their competition. Simple.

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    03-25-14 10:04 AM
    Here is some painful food for thought, before we carry on feeling sorry for this entity. From the outside looking in, and assuming each company has been using its own devices to "get things done" and measuring the relative success as the main barometer, who would you rather purchase devices from? Apple or BBRY?
    From both and from Google. We use a 'graduated' device program at home. My kids have to use iPhones until they graduate onto an Android device, and finally to a BlackBerry 10. XD
    03-25-14 11:36 AM
    The bad thing is American media outlets they are not leaving blackberry by them self, they keep bashing blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that must be the reason. Damned American media is single handedly bringing BlackBerry down! Give me a ******* break!!! It can't possibly be that BlackBerry was mismanaged, or that they thought that they could sit on their laurels while the rest of the industry moved ahead. No, it couldn't be hubris on the part of their former head honchos.
    03-25-14 02:51 PM
    Edmonton is not switching to iPhone. I just called one of my best buds who is a Detective there. He said the only changes they're making is going from legacy to BB10. He just got his new phone a couple months ago.

Enough with these rumours. Check your sources.
    We can't.... Because the OP still has not produced any sources besides "I heard".
    03-25-14 03:23 PM
    Yes, that must be the reason. Damned American media is single handedly bringing BlackBerry down! Give me a ******* break!!! It can't possibly be that BlackBerry was mismanaged, or that they thought that they could sit on their laurels while the rest of the industry moved ahead. No, it couldn't be hubris on the part of their former head honchos.
    No matter how much I love my Z and Q, I have to admit this post is absolute reality.
    I refuse to look foolish stating otherwise, but that's just me...
    03-25-14 03:26 PM
    We can't.... Because the OP still has not produced any sources besides "I heard".
    Lol, I know. And that's all it is. Rumour. I don't where OP heard this. I didn't check his profile, so for all I know OP is a troll.

But I do know this. 100 % without a doubt EDMONTON POLICE ARE NOT SWITCHING TO IPHONE. They are in the process of switching all of their old 9700 and 9900 to Q10s and just started allowing the guys to take Z10 and my friend thinks, Z30s though this is the ONLY bit of info he could not CONFIRM.

Is that clear enough OP?

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    03-26-14 01:32 AM
81 ... 234