05-17-15 08:35 AM
210 ... 789
tools
    Most recent Kantar figures are out for Europe - BBRY are now so low they don't bother breaking them out in the press-release (although you can find them in the interactive version online):

Android Switchers Drive iOS Growth in Europe's Big Five - Global site - Kantar Worldpanel
    05-06-15 06:56 AM
    Most recent Kantar figures are out for Europe - BBRY are now so low they don't bother breaking them out in the press-release (although you can find them in the interactive version online):

Android Switchers Drive iOS Growth in Europe's Big Five - Global site - Kantar Worldpanel
    What would life be like on CrackBerry if we didn't bemoan the terribleness of anything and everything all the time.?
    clickitykeys likes this.
    05-06-15 09:27 PM
    N4BB?
    05-06-15 09:41 PM
    What would life be like on CrackBerry if we didn't bemoan the terribleness of anything and everything all the time.?
    Pretty dull.
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    05-08-15 03:41 PM
    It would be like webOSNation. Not much discussion nor news going on there anymore.
    05-08-15 03:48 PM
    Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. Lao Tzu

Do YOU like your phone?
    Do YOU enjoy using your phone?
    If you answered "yes" then that is all that matters.
    I was jumped to answer this but already seen your comments so just liked!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    RazzBerry likes this.
    05-08-15 03:50 PM
    It would be like webOSNation. Not much discussion nor news going on there anymore.
    Pretty dull.
    Good points.

Still - I wonder how long John Chen's official Twitter is going to last before the Armchair CEOs make him annoyed.
    05-08-15 05:11 PM
    My hope is that the current T-Mobile deal helps to sell a whole lot of Classics and to move BlackBerry back into the popular consciousness.
    05-08-15 05:19 PM
    Good points.

Still - I wonder how long John Chen's official Twitter is going to last before the Armchair CEOs make him annoyed.
    If he's smart, he will be too busy and won't have time to respond to a lot of twits(wink wink).

As for BlackBerry headlines/news, it is unfortunate that most of the news posted on this site isn't positive. However, no one should be surprised. Currently, BlackBerry is chum in the water.......and the media are sharks circling.

Posted from my Z30: OS 10.3.2.500. (~_*)
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-09-15 02:41 PM

What's compelling there is Windows Phone has nearly as much market share as iOS in France.
    Last edited by birdman_38; 05-17-15 at 10:19 AM.
    05-17-15 08:35 AM
210 ... 789