432 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Maluba...

You have me excited there...

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    Actually "Maluuba".....sp

Check it out at Natural Language Processing Technology | Maluuba
    07-27-14 08:46 AM
    This is why It is nearly impossible for BlackBerry to catch Apple.. Jimmy Kimmel clip says it all.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    07-27-14 08:50 AM
    The author is obviously just trolling us all.

It's very clear that BlackBerry's turn around is coming as evidenced by the rising stock price, the very clear focus on enterprise, security, and project ION.

It's also no secret anymore that bb10 is on par, if not better, than competing systems and with Maluba now being on board as the voice assistant and the coming android runtime on 10.3, bb10 is finally going to have everything i like about android PLUS more.

You guys check out the Maluba voice assistant, it's apparently better than Google voice and siri - that's something to get excited about.

Don't worry about this troll - don't dignify it by calling it an article it read like a random rant from a comments section.

Posted via CB10 Right on Cue
    Actually spelled "Maluuba"

07-27-14 08:51 AM
    This is the battle that BlackBerry has in front of them from the tech media. The Passport and Classic will most likely not be well received in general. There are going to be some scathing reviews because it's a BlackBerry and because it's a form factor that will not appeal to the masses.

Z10
    Very true.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-27-14 11:19 PM
    Very true.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Anything negative that is said about the Passport and Classic will solely be because they are BlackBerry devices and people are out to get BlackBerry.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    07-28-14 12:30 AM
    Actually spelled "Maluuba"

The video looks sick! But it's available as an app on Android already.

I wonder if the new BlackBerry voice assistant is the actual Maluuba app or if it's powered by it, thus making it slightly different.

Posted via CB10 on the Z "Dirty" 30
    07-28-14 12:39 AM
    The crackberry bee hive has gone off due to the writings of one sad excuse for a tech writer lol

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 12:49 AM
    Anything negative that is said about the Passport and Classic will solely be because they are BlackBerry devices and people are out to get BlackBerry.

Anything positive that is said about the Passport and Classic will solely be because they are BlackBerry devices and there are so many BB fanboys on CB.
    07-28-14 01:50 AM
    Anything positive that is said about the Passport and Classic will solely be because they are BlackBerry devices and there are so many BB fanboys on CB.
    Yup. How dare anyone be critical about BlackBerry devices. The 1% market share is meaningless.

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    07-28-14 12:21 PM
    I hope my sarcasm was obvious in my post that you quoted.

07-28-14 01:52 PM
    I hope my sarcasm was obvious in my post that you quoted.

And I hope my sarcasm was obvious too... wow...
    07-28-14 03:53 PM
    And I hope my sarcasm was obvious too... wow...
    Yes it was.

07-28-14 07:15 PM
    I won't even bother to tell you how wrong that assertion is, but it's beside the point I was making.

I never said that the Z30 doesn't work well. Or that it's a bad phone.
    It's a mid-range device since its launch and that's my problem with it.
    I am not upgrading from a Z10 to another midrange device...

Posted via CB10
    So my z30 works just fine with no bugs and glitches but android with all the high specs still ran like crap and many errors would pop up stating closing this app or that app. QNX rocks and android can't compete. Hardware specs don't mean **** if the OS commanding it is flawed. Android is flawed period....

Posted via CB10
    lift and spikesolie like this.
    07-28-14 10:40 PM
    So my z30 works just fine with no bugs and glitches but android with all the high specs still ran like crap and many errors would pop up stating closing this app or that app. QNX rocks and android can't compete. Hardware specs don't mean **** if the OS commanding it is flawed. Android is flawed period....

Posted via CB10
    Then BBRY should really feel concerned that a flawed OS is having its lunch.

Rhetoric aside, Android isn't flawed, and it can compete. I say the same to the hyper Android heads that say the same about BB10. BB10 is a fine OS.

Hopefully, all these great OSes can survive and force completion.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-28-14 10:46 PM
    Hmm, my 5S works just as fast if not faster than it did on launch day (coming up on a year in two months). The device is ten months old. I've had every iPhone besides the original, 4S and 5, and that never happened to any of them. Nothing "buggy" or running slow. I have a Galaxy Nexus that launched in December of 2011 (for VZW) and it's not slow or buggy. My friend finally upgraded his Moto DROID (the original) and it worked perfectly up until the day he traded it in.

My Z10 isn't slow or buggy either. I haven't had a device become slow or buggy (because of its age) for years.
    Who said anything about age. I said the more I used it, the worse it became. When you have to download a task app to force closed hidden threads just to save battery life says it all. I've had two Motorola phones and numerous calls to Motorola with issues. One galaxy s3, two iPhone, one windows phone and found flaws in all of them. Apps with adds, no functioning apps or buggy on some. Not all apps but a lot of apps have this issue. The only app I must say I enjoyed was the navigation app. Calendar.... sucks, email.... sucks, battery life.... sucks,

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 10:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    Android also has a ton of stuff running in the background just collecting data and tracking everything you do. Try uninstalling some of the crap running on android. Most of the time you can't. How convenient. You are absolutely right with your opinion of android.
    07-28-14 11:08 PM
    software updates....
    That almost always adds something else that hogs ram. Software updates usually add functionality

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 11:46 PM
    That almost always adds something else that hogs ram. Software updates usually add functionality

Posted via CB10
    So bb10 will operate even worse with 10.3 over 10.1 then. Great i look forward to the crappy experience....
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    07-28-14 11:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    My Q10 works faster now with 10.2.1 than when it had 10.1...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    07-29-14 12:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    And also adds optimizations

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3247
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    07-29-14 05:40 AM
    Then BBRY should really feel concerned that a flawed OS is having its lunch.

Rhetoric aside, Android isn't flawed, and it can compete. I say the same to the hyper Android heads that say the same about BB10. BB10 is a fine OS.

Hopefully, all these great OSes can survive and force completion.
    That's because everyone thinks the galaxy S 5 is the messia. Everyone is making their decision on BlackBerry has yet to even touch one. Even if BlackBerry themselves advertise the hell out of the blackberry, it wouldn't make a difference in the US right now. other markets are adapting to blackberry just fine and have more of an open mind then those in the US. That is the issue plane and simple. Ask around and you shall see for yourself.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 07:08 AM
    That's because everyone thinks the galaxy S 5 is the messia. Everyone is making their decision on BlackBerry has yet to even touch one. Even if BlackBerry themselves advertise the hell out of the blackberry, it wouldn't make a difference in the US right now. other markets are adapting to blackberry just fine and have more of an open mind then those in the US. That is the issue plane and simple. Ask around and you shall see for yourself.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry's marketing is pitiful. Even when they run an ad campaign it's crap. The 'keep moving' commercials for BB10 made no sense and did nothing to explain the power of the phone, or make the brand cool. John Chen is a smart man and realizes that most people have made up their minds on Blackberry without touching one, like you said. So the solution to that is to focus on enterprise and forcibly put BB10 phones into people's hands so they can see for themselves that it's nothing like their old curve from 5 years ago
    07-29-14 09:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    I think a good, well-thought out campaign could pay dividends.
    07-29-14 09:32 AM
    I think a good, well-thought out campaign could pay dividends.
    Only if they have something that is worth advertising. It needs a hook.

07-29-14 09:50 AM
    Only if they have something that is worth advertising. It needs a hook.

I completely agree.
    07-29-14 10:21 AM
432 ... 1314151617 ...