Been hearing about this for the last little while. Find it interesting. I heard about this 2 years ago from some friends who are in software engineering. Looks like it's coming.
    The article states that "Human beings these days are notorious for trading privacy for ease,*for things being cheaper,"*North says.
    "We will trade our privacy in exchange for reducing our work."*
    Don't think we'll be seeing a BlackBerry with bots anytime soon or at all.

Bots will be 'huge game-changer' in online interaction, expert says - Technology & Science - CBC News

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 06:12 PM
    The bot will be in PRIV. Its called On Tap. Not really useful at the moment but it will develop.
    04-12-16 07:13 PM
    There is a good chance to use bots in BBM for BlackBerry 10 and the other corresponding multi platform versions of the app.
    A robust Web browser is key to the effective implementation of bots on a platform like BB10 which has a lack of popular and current apps.
    If the investment and key partnerships can be made by BlackBerry, then this multitasking dynamo could have some life left in it yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 01:40 PM
    It sounds like a stupid idea. I think html5 has a greater future than this...
    04-27-16 06:44 AM
    There is a good chance to use bots in BBM for BlackBerry 10 and the other corresponding multi platform versions of the app.
    A robust Web browser is key to the effective implementation of bots on a platform like BB10 which has a lack of popular and current apps.
    If the investment and key partnerships can be made by BlackBerry, then this multitasking dynamo could have some life left in it yet.

Posted via CB10
    Good luck getting a robust web browser for BB10... without updates it's probably as good as it will ever be.

And I don't think the future is a web browser.... I think a smarter/better "assistant" or pre-AI is the future.

I can see where SIRI, Cortana, and Google Now might take over how we use our phones. You might say I'm hungry and based on your past ordering habits or on whoever pays the most to be promoted... SIRI might suggest Pizza Hut or your local Pizza places and might then "plug into" an ordering system (bot) so that SIRI can complete the order without the user even touching their phone. SIRI might stay connected to that "bot" for a little bit to keep you updated on the order process... and once delivered might disconnect.

I'm already pretty impressed with what SIRI can already do for Apple users without picking up a phone or without the need of a web browser. Who knows how smart she'll be in five years...
    04-27-16 07:59 AM
    Time to go back to flip Phone soon
    05-12-16 02:45 PM
    Nope. Time to go off the grid. Lol.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-12-16 03:27 PM
    Nope. Time to go off the grid. Lol.

Too late... most everyone already has a digital footprint today. Much of it is public record for the collecting.
    05-16-16 03:54 PM
    Too late... most everyone already has a digital footprint today. Much of it is public record for the collecting.
    Not too late to disappear and Live in the wilderness and live off the land with zero technology.

05-22-16 11:29 AM
    Not too late to disappear and Live in the wilderness and live off the land with zero technology.

OK, Mr. Unabomber.
    05-22-16 11:30 AM
    Total nonsense ... capitalism is surely in its final days. While Rome is burning, the plebs are handed out bread and circuses.
    05-22-16 03:24 PM
    Total nonsense ... capitalism is surely in its final days. While Rome is burning, the plebs are handed out bread and circuses.
    Total immersion VR experiences and direct cerebral / neural stimulation are on the horizon. The new digital drugs coming to your neighborhood...

Subscribe now! ;-D

[Article] Death of Apps. Here come the Bots-virtual-reality-junky-7ai.jpg

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    05-30-16 11:38 PM
    (... that artwork is already outdated. It's probably gonna be wireless, but hey, battery life! Don't spoil the experience... :-D )

05-30-16 11:39 PM
    Flip that! ;-)

05-30-16 11:40 PM