This will be a long read and I hope most will take the time to read it.
    It is really insightful, with pros and cons, yet globally positive, as in "we CAN see the light".

As I selected a very attractive title (quote), I'll balance right now with the challenge detailed in the article;
    We get it.
    Money isn't the problem.
    Make us confident
    you still have the products
    and the support we need.

Ready ? go : BlackBerry enterprise management in focus with CEO letter, BES 10.2
    bigbadben10 and Vorkosigan like this.
    12-13-13 12:00 PM
    Interesting find. It's a good article. (It is a bit of a long read.) But detailing what BES 10.2 does well, and the fact that they think it "shines" is a good sign.

We can only hope other Enterprise customers agree.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-13-13 12:09 PM
    This is why I believe John Chen is the right guy for the job. He has the needed connections in the Enterprise Business which was lacking under TH's reign. We shall see over the coming months if this is indeed true.

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    Superfly_FR and CDM76 like this.
    12-13-13 12:36 PM
    This is why I believe John Chen is the right guy for the job. He has the needed connections in the Enterprise Business which was lacking under TH's reign. We shall see over the coming months if this is indeed true.
    Not sure connections is what they need - an enterprise sales force would be good.

I read the article twice... .not sure where I put those rose coloured glasses.

A mobile architect at a Top 50 global company based in the U.S. who requested anonymity said a recent BES 10 pilot had some success but isn't sure some issues will be addressed in the new version.

The architect hoped BES 10.2 would address a problem their company faced with carrier-side codes on regulated devices that aren't recognized in certain countries. However, they're unsure if those specific data codes will still be required in the new version.

While the architect likes many new BlackBerry features, both with devices and supporting systems, BlackBerry has missed the boat in communicating with both current and prospective customers.
    Chen fired a shot across the bow at MDM vendors, saying BlackBerry's cash isn't a problem and it is not "a small VC-backed 'pure play' MDM player seeking additional funds every year."

However, BlackBerry's cash flow doesn't impress some IT pros. The mobile architect is sick of hearing from BlackBerry about its cash flow and instead wants results on products, and to know the company is listening.

"They keep falling back on their financial laurels as an excuse," the architect said. "We get it. Money isn't the problem. Make us confident you still have the products and the support we need."
    12-13-13 12:54 PM
    Yes. They should just close the doors right now.

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    12-13-13 01:07 PM
    Not sure connections is what they need - an enterprise sales force would be good.
    I read the article twice... .not sure where I put those rose coloured glasses.
    I wish you could refrain to select quotes, as I did refrain in OP. Because this article is a whole. And has to be read as is. Not surprised what retain your attention though and not denying these are current problems.
    12-13-13 01:13 PM
    This will be a long read and I hope most will take the time to read it.
    It is really insightful, with pros and cons, yet globally positive, as in "we CAN see the light".

As I selected a very attractive title (quote), I'll balance right now with the challenge detailed in the article;

Ready ? go : BlackBerry enterprise management in focus with CEO letter, BES 10.2
    Thank you

Posted Via my Q10
    12-13-13 01:37 PM