07-07-11 08:24 AM
37 12
tools
    You say Tomato, I say Tamato...lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-11 07:46 PM
    I, for one, aspire to be the kind of joke that makes $25 billion a year in profit and has $60 billion in cash. Perhaps you don't, but to each their own.
    Thats besides the point. Every tech company makes billions of dollars but i for one know i wouldnt feel too good about myself over charging and price gouging my loyal customers.

Im a carpenter and I NEVER rip any customer of mine off when i do a side job. I just dont have the heart to nor do i like to be low balled when im pricing a job.
    ritesh likes this.
    07-04-11 10:10 PM
    Somebody hacked the apple and made a pie with it. I guess that means I'll be eating more of it. ;P

07-05-11 03:59 AM
    Thats besides the point. Every tech company makes billions of dollars but i for one know i wouldnt feel too good about myself over charging and price gouging my loyal customers.

Im a carpenter and I NEVER rip any customer of mine off when i do a side job. I just dont have the heart to nor do i like to be low balled when im pricing a job.
    Your ability to produce lousy quality work and rip people off is directly proportional to the size of your company.
    07-05-11 05:56 AM
    I guess I'm safe as I don't use itunes. Now everyone to your corner until you can play nice.
    07-05-11 08:02 AM
    There are a RIDICULOUS amount of iTunes users, way way up there in the millions and you gotta have a credit card attached to it.

Anyway 27 usernames and passwords stolen from some random segment of apple, stop the presses, lol.
    Are you sure about that?
    My kids have iTunes accounts and do not have credit cards. They download music and pay using iTunes gift cards.
    I'm not disputing the fact that millions do use a credit card but I'm not so sure they are mandatory.

I hope if this is true that Apple gets things locked up better.
    07-05-11 09:39 AM
    Bye Bye apple.
    Feel sorry for the people thatgot hacked

07-05-11 01:46 PM
    Hopefully apple can fix these issues,

Oh and for all the Apple-hating posts here, give it a rest.

I dislike Apple's products as much as anyone, but I still respect their business, even if it is a little too stiff in its ways. All you haters do is attract members *cough* avt123 *cough* who exist to fight against every anti-Apple remark.
    07-06-11 10:07 AM
    The story below is clear as mud. Whats happend is clear, whats muddy is the fact that the phones that were hacked were iphone and android... Why when the story is negative regarding these products nobody reports it. I think the celebrities that were hacked moved on to use BB.

News Corp. mess echoes BP oil spill
    09:05 EST Wednesday, Jul 06, 2011

News Corp. is in a BP-style mess. The obvious similarity between the two companies is outrage: the public indignation in Britain against the media conglomerate over the illegal phone-hacking by its News of the World newspaper echoes the fury over the oil company’s careless practices before the Macondo oil spill in 2010. But there is also a strategic parallel.

The forces of history are against both the NoW and BP. Along with other popular British newspapers, the NoW is losing circulation inexorably: down by a third, to 2.7 million, since 2000. Exclusive stories draw readers, so the desire to find or create them is intense. In oil and gas, national companies control almost all of the best resources while public shareholders like short-term gains, so BP has to squeeze returns out of challenging assets.

These two enterprises responded badly to irreversible strategic pressure. BP eventually grasped the gravity of its situation. Compensation was established and chief executive officer Tony Hayward fell on his sword. News Corp. remains in denial. To limit the damage, it will have to act boldly. A start would be the resignation or dismissal of Rebekah Brooks, editor of NoW during a crucial phase of the hacking and now chief executive officer of News International. She bears moral if not legal responsibility for the hacking culture.

Unlike BP, which cannot abandon the United States without severely damaging its prospects, News Corp. can afford to break with its errant title, by selling or closing it. The paper’s financial results are not disclosed, but News Corp.’s newspaper division, which includes The Sun in Britain as well as profitable papers in the United States and Australia, contributed only 13 per cent of News Corp.’s 2010 operating profits. Rupert Murdoch, the controlling shareholder, should not be blinded by an emotional attachment to a small and declining part of his empire.
    07-06-11 10:59 AM
    The story below is clear as mud. Whats happend is clear, whats muddy is the fact that the phones that were hacked were iphone and android... Why when the story is negative regarding these products nobody reports it.
    You claim "nobody reports it," yet you know it was iPhone and Android, so someone must have reported something.
    07-06-11 11:25 AM
    feel bad for the people who got hacked
    07-06-11 11:53 AM
    Hopefully apple can fix these issues,

Oh and for all the Apple-hating posts here, give it a rest.

I dislike Apple's products as much as anyone, but I still respect their business, even if it is a little too stiff in its ways. All you haters do is attract members *cough* avt123 *cough* who exist to fight against every anti-Apple remark.
    I don't exist to fight every anti-Apple remark. I was here way before the Apple hate started. I just happen to read the more popular threads, and they all happen to have someone bashing Apple in it.
    07-07-11 08:24 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD