05-27-15 01:40 AM
35 12
tools
    Oh yeah, did i mention the awesome keyboard?
    05-20-15 03:56 AM
    That's a bit different from hacking a device.
    Yes. And the whole world, outside of crackberry, seems to understand it.
    05-20-15 08:32 AM
    I'm just curious. What about "Apple's security" would keep you from buying a phone?

I ask because Apple's security is pretty solid. Out of however many hundreds of millions of iOS devices out there, there's never been a breach that I'm aware of that affected anyone other than a couple dozen celebrities with bad pass-wording practices? Unless you're a celebrity, you're probably not as enticing a target as Scarlett Johansson or somebody.

For example, security on iOS is such that the overwhelming majority of fortune 500 companies continue to deploy iPhones and iPads over any other manufacturer.
    Aviva insurance in England?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 06:49 AM
    Not gana lie, I was near tears with laughter when I read about this at work. Lol

I laughed mostly at how "apple" worded this new feature and how it would be so awesome lol
    I highly doubt it would appear on a phone but if it did I will without a doubt remind every single people who currently doesn't like BlackBerry that they used to have that feature and said it was terrible.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    tmf06 likes this.
    05-21-15 01:40 PM
    Not gana lie, I was near tears with laughter when I read about this at work. Lol

I laughed mostly at how "apple" worded this new feature and how it would be so awesome lol
    I highly doubt it would appear on a phone but if it did I will without a doubt remind every single people who currently doesn't like BlackBerry that they used to have that feature and said it was terrible.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    Who ever said that trackpad functionality was a terrible feature on BlackBerry? I can't think of any instance.

Via Tapatalk
    05-21-15 03:30 PM
    Who ever said that trackpad functionality was a terrible feature on BlackBerry? I can't think of any instance.

Via Tapatalk
    good lord man, do a forum search! So many people here posted how awful the trackpad was it's not funny. Personally I loved it, which is likely why I noticed so much hostility toward it here.

- CrackBerry App for Android on Moto E (2014)
    05-23-15 02:07 PM
    good lord man, do a forum search! So many people here posted how awful the trackpad was it's not funny. Personally I loved it, which is likely why I noticed so much hostility toward it here.

I don't need to search. Nobody has ever said that having a trackpad as a feature was awful. They may have grumbled about bugs or operational implementation, but not that the concept itself was awful idea or feature. If you can prove otherwise, knock yourself out. You're the one who made the claim, therefore the onus is upon you to search and provide evidence to the contrary. Don't be so arrogant to assume that you can make a claim, and leave it to those who disagree to prove otherwise.

Via Tapatalk
    05-23-15 02:26 PM
    I don't need to search. Nobody has ever said that having a trackpad as a feature was awful.
    lol... seriously, do the forum search lol...

05-24-15 02:09 PM
    I don't need to search. Nobody has ever said that having a trackpad as a feature was awful. They may have grumbled about bugs or operational implementation, but not that the concept itself was awful idea or feature. If you can prove otherwise, knock yourself out. You're the one who made the claim, therefore the onus is upon you to search and provide evidence to the contrary. Don't be so arrogant to assume that you can make a claim, and leave it to those who disagree to prove otherwise.

Via Tapatalk
    I think that trackpads are useless. At least the ones we have seen until now.

A touchscreen is a giant trackpad which also shows content.
    Why would I need a dedicated trackpad on the bottom of the phone, if the phone itself is a trackpad?

Basically, it's completely redundant and takes away screen size, while making the device bigger overall.

I like the capacitive keyboard of the Passport though. No wasted space there, and you can even use gestures on that thing.
    So yeah, imho capacitive keyboard>normal touchscreen>trackpad.

I have no idea of what group I am part though.
    Probably the not liking the trackpad one?
    05-25-15 06:17 AM
    I agree that a trackpad is redundant on a phone, UNLESS it doesn't have a touchscreen. And remember that's not something blackberry apparently thought of before the iPhone came along.

So to their thinking, the trackpad was THE tool for navigating a smartphone.
    05-27-15 01:40 AM
35 12