04-14-15 12:59 AM
233 ... 8910
tools
    OT:
    My Q10 double-type issue was fixed in less than 20 minutes. 2min to order a kb+repair set on ebay, the rest to install and test it. :-D

•   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   •
    Delivery in less than a second? I want the name of that courier ...
    04-11-15 09:35 PM
    Delivery in less than a second? I want the name of that courier ...
    Good one, but I was only calculating "billable hours".

Hey, I wish I could charge my customers for the courier wait times I'm experiencing here... 1700kms from the state capital... :-)

I'd either be rich now or have no customers left... ;')

  Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....  
    04-12-15 07:27 AM
    Sis, I still own a Z10 and until I get rid of it I will continue to post on CrackBerry. If it makes that much difference to you, rest assured when my new phone arrives I'll sign up over there and do what I've always done: post like a normal person whose loyalty to a brand is limited to how their technology meets my everyday needs as opposed to waving a flag for a company that doesn't even know I exist (like hundreds of people across Mobile Nations do).
    Who cares about what everyone else is doing or buying. Do a little free thinking. My Passport does just as much as an Iphone and I can get all the Apps I want including the " popular ones"
    Attachment 347293

Did you ever wonder why there is a limitation on certain Apps? Do you honestly believe BB does not recognize this? Did you ever think that there might be a valid reason? A lot of people confuse business needs with Marketing needs. Do you honestly believe that companies with patents, trade secrets, inventors, researchers, the military and just plan ordinary people who do no wish to "share" everytime they go to the bathroom are going to use Marketing and social stalking Apps regularly ?? Give me a break.

(`[ ḅḷċḳḅṛṛ ṗṡṡṗṛẗ ]״)SQW 100-3
    04-13-15 05:29 PM
    Who cares about what everyone else is doing or buying. Do a little free thinking. My Passport does just as much as an Iphone and I can get all the Apps I want including the " popular ones"
    Attachment 347293

Did you ever wonder why there is a limitation on certain Apps? Do you honestly believe BB does not recognize this? Did you ever think that there might be a valid reason? A lot of people confuse business needs with Marketing needs. Do you honestly believe that companies with patents, trade secrets, inventors, researchers, the military and just plan ordinary people who do no wish to "share" everytime they go to the bathroom are going to use Marketing and social stalking Apps regularly ?? Give me a break.

Attachment 347318

Q10 SQN100-1- OS 10.3.1.2558 ... on its 3rd keyboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Apple to offer new trade-in program for BlackBerry and Android phones-qd0meux.png  
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    04-13-15 08:39 PM
    Attachment 347293

••(`[ ḅḷċḳḅṛṛ ṗṡṡṗṛẗ ]״)••SQW 100-3
    What in the bloody hell have you been smoking?
    04-13-15 10:41 PM
    Attachment 347293

••(`[ ḅḷċḳḅṛṛ ṗṡṡṗṛẗ ]״)••SQW 100-3
    Attachment 347318

04-13-15 11:37 PM
    Attachment 347318

Attachment 347353

We can play that...this is you.

04-14-15 12:56 AM
    @sgosh

Attachment 347354

04-14-15 12:59 AM
233 ... 8910