12-18-13 07:26 AM
30 12
tools
    Great idea Gunner. We can go one step further and question each MP to get them on the record if they and their staff will support BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 10:59 PM
    Within provincial government, special approval (CIO) is required to get an iPhone...not the case with BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 11:17 PM
    ? apps and cloud compliment work functions

the article even states employees will have to pay for apps themselves... clearly they are allowed
    Members and their employees using these devices must comply with the Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources Policy
    I believe it'll be soon updated (sorry, I've been unable to find this "Information Technology Resources Policy").
    I sincerely doubt any official accessing sensible data would be allowed to copy them in the cloud ... at least I do hope so.
    12-15-13 05:19 AM
    Hate to say it, but follow your local MPs, MPPs and city counsellors on twitter. Then look at what they're using on Blaq. Some are committed to BlackBerry, but others slip and use iPhones all the time ... even in ridings where BlackBerry employes a lot of people.
    12-17-13 01:59 PM
    Guys, please use some positive thinking (and justified reasons) when you write such "drama" oriented title.
    Ok, what's behind BYOD/MDM when any org is using BlackBerry devices ?
    BES
    What is mandatory for non BB-device before they can be used (even degraded) in such scheme ?
    CALs

What's the price of BES10 BB CALs ?
    $19
    What's the price of BES10 iOs CALs ?
    $99

Mister chief of Canadian [whatever], given the states of BlackBerry sales right now, I would like to thank you for bringing these flanged smartphones and tablets into BlackBerry's secured containers and let their users discover ho much they could gain using a BB10 device and enjoy Balance
    While the rest is still accurate, I have to admit the red striked sentences aren't.
    I've obviously mixed BES services levels and devices OS.
    BES licenses are based on services levels on a 1 per device basis, whatever brand they are.
    Sorry.
    12-18-13 07:26 AM
30 12