01-21-14 12:23 AM
142 12345 ...
tools
    Antitrust would never allow it unless RIM was going under which they are not doing. RIM is still a robust business but the have lost market and mind share in the US.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    06-15-12 12:03 AM
    No, I would not allow that to happen IF it's ever gonna happen
    06-15-12 05:18 AM
    IF Apple bought RIM i think they would just get rid of RIM completely maybe only use a couple things from RIM but not much
    06-15-12 05:56 AM
    most of the posters here are dumb... if Apple buys up RIM, it'll actually be great for blackberry.... BB phones will be ahead of curves once again!
    06-15-12 07:01 AM
    most of the posters here are dumb... if Apple buys up RIM, it'll actually be great for blackberry.... BB phones will be ahead of curves once again!
    i bet you make duckfaces in photos
    Pdinos3 and _StephenBB81 like this.
    06-16-12 09:04 AM
    Appleberry doesn't sound right.
    What about BlackApple, AppleCrack, Crapple, Crackle, wait the last one is taken. Oh well not going to happen anyway. I'd be irate if it did! I'm pretty sure if for some reason this was about to happen it would be a situation of "if we can't have it, neither can you "
    Meaning Thorston would set fire to the RIM headquarters in the middle of the night after making sure everyone was safely out before allowing it to fall into the hands of the CrabApple.
    06-16-12 09:24 AM
    Oh dear lord; I'm shuddering at thinking of the horrors of using Itunes to put stuff on my BB phone or Playbook. This would be THY worst thing to ever happen.
    Agreed. Hate the way Apples ecosystem works. Pi$$e$ me off to no end. One more reason why I'm here.
    06-16-12 09:27 AM
    If that happens, I am buying Android .
    06-16-12 09:35 AM
    like i said if apple bought rim it would be bye bye bb, why have one successful product and one where you dont know what the outcome will be of future devices no need to put out 2 devices and take a gamble when they already have one working great for them. although they might make one bb and see how it goes IF that were to happen
    06-18-12 04:42 AM
    Ever since I first used an Apple IIe back in about 1984, I have been certainly an admirer, if not quite a fan of Apple. I have only owned 1 Apple product, an iPod Classic. I considered an iPhone last year but I didn't get one for the same reason why I didn't buy a Mac back in 1996, I thought it was overpriced.
    Over recent months I have been investigating the facts and current stories about Apple and at almost every turn I am finding stuff I don't like.
    To their credit, they are currently massively profitable, easily beating big business pariahs like oil companies and banks, but it concerns me that no one amongst their fans or the media are willing to question how Apple does business as they would do with similarly profitable companies.
    It would also be bye bye from me if Apple were to take over RIM.
    06-18-12 05:42 PM
    I think I'd take up self mutilation as a new hobby ....
    Then you need some serious counseling. Just saying.
    06-18-12 08:50 PM
    Read this article about Apple should be buying RIM

Suggestions for an Apple Shopping List - NYTimes.com
    08-01-12 08:01 AM
    There's already a thread dedicated to that article.

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...uy-rim-737892/
    08-01-12 10:25 AM
    If apple did buy at least a portion of RIM they would be smart to leave it pretty much alone thereby bolstering a legitimate competitor and avoiding looking like a monopoly.
    Much like MS did with their investment in apple back in the late 90s
    For Apple to have any fears of being viewed as a Monopoly, something would have to happen to that small company call Google and their little open source mobile OS...

As well as Microsoft would have to just give up and resign themselves to Servers OS, dwindling desktop OS and game consoles...
    Roo Zilla likes this.
    08-01-12 01:15 PM
    I smell bull. Media is always looking to stir up shat without anything to back it up. Apple won't be buying RIM. Lol
    08-02-12 12:42 PM
    I think that the real secret is RIM buying Apple. I have a friend who has an Uncle that is married to a Janitor that cleans the RIM office!
    08-02-12 01:05 PM
    Apple will NEVER buy RIM
    08-02-12 01:16 PM
    Also, I'm not going to take an article seriously that has typos in it...not that I would ever take this seriously in the first place.
    08-02-12 01:18 PM
    I personally do not like the way Apple does business. I'm a BlackBerry girl forever
    08-02-12 02:05 PM
    I think that the real secret is RIM buying Apple. I have a friend who has an Uncle that is married to a Janitor that cleans the RIM office!
    You mean this one:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...54#post7547154

08-02-12 03:12 PM
    I just came to here to get a laugh.
    08-07-12 10:40 PM
    Haha Apple buying RIM, very funny...
    08-07-12 11:13 PM
    Dont say such horrible things even in jest. The mere thought turns my blood to ice. I like the Apple Laptops and iPhone but despise Apple management attitude i.e make maximum profit by ripping off workers in China and overcharging overseas customers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    08-08-12 01:41 AM
    I'm not the only one who thinks this is possible.

http://theweek.com/article/index/244...buy-blackberry

Posted via CB10
    CanduW likes this.
    05-13-13 11:06 AM
    I'm not the only one who thinks this is possible.

Should Apple buy BlackBerry? - The Week

Posted via CB10
    In my mind, the key sentences in the article are:
    Now do I think this is probable? Not at all. But I do think it's possible, and as stated above, I think this would be a master stroke for Apple.
    05-13-13 11:53 AM
142 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD