Don't know how legit this article is but it's very disturbing to see articles like this still thinks BlackBerry isn't doing enough marketing and pr..http://thadailygeek.com/Daily2.0/201...b_source=pubv1

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 03:50 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!
    Well that's one person's opinion. I myself gave up physical keyboards because I wanted to join the other people who had all glass phones. Now instead of oh you still have a BlackBerry, they say what phone is that??? That's a BlackBerry! Cool.

Doesn't diminish my love for my Z but some of those points are probably right on.
    09-15-13 03:56 PM
    Hopefully stuff like that isn't true, but it's obviously a bit concerning if you're a BBRY fan
    09-15-13 03:56 PM
    This is such a stupid article.
    09-15-13 03:59 PM
    This is such a stupid article.
    Which part?

Do you know what ttd are? have you heard of lime?

I can answer yes to both
    09-15-13 04:31 PM
    Obviously an idiotic thought that once lime offers something free it is dead. That means for the past year iPhone 5 was dead since Lime over here was offering the phone free with a plan.
    09-15-13 05:04 PM
    Obviously an idiotic thought that once lime offers something free it is dead. That means for the past year iPhone 5 was dead since Lime over here was offering the phone free with a plan.
    Lime had the iPhone 5 free on release?
    09-15-13 05:13 PM
    That's not news, it's an opinion piece. Misleading title.
    09-15-13 05:13 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!
    Well that's one person's opinion. I myself gave up physical keyboards because I wanted to join the other people who had all glass phones. Now instead of oh you still have a BlackBerry, they say what phone is that??? That's a BlackBerry! Cool.

Doesn't diminish my love for my Z but some of those points are probably right on.
    I agree and staying focused on why I still use mine(with all it's faults) and keep moving. What's cool is the 1st look you receive when you tell them it's a BlackBerry and the 2nd amazed look while others are watching it being used......without the keyboard or a poker(stylus).
    09-15-13 05:21 PM
    The fact that the article is riddled with spelling and grammar errors makes it impossible to take seriously. If this was a legitimate "article," you'd think some form of editing might have occurred. Taking someone's blog for news is pointless, but sadly these type of sites are where many "real" media outlets get their material.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 05:22 PM
    The author thanks you for the 1000+ clicks you just got him
    bradu1 and BB_Bmore like this.
    09-15-13 05:37 PM
    Lime had the iPhone 5 free on release?
    http://www.time4lime.com/bb/personal....jsp#plans-tab once you purchase the iPhone 400 plan you get the phone free, persons here ate it up.

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    09-15-13 05:59 PM
    iPhone - Personal Mobile : LIME Barbados once you purchase the iPhone 400 plan you get the phone free, persons here ate it up.

Posted via CB10
    Darn good deal, was it only in Barbados? Did they offer anything like that for BlackBerry when it was released?

Going by the ttd (Trinidad and Tobago Dollars) in the article I think it's safe to assume it was TSTT/bmobile .
    09-15-13 06:56 PM
    http://www.time4lime.com/bb/personal....jsp#plans-tab once you purchase the iPhone 400 plan you get the phone free, persons here ate it up.

Posted via CB10
    Ah, so that's why I bled about 10 BBM contacts from Barbados in the past few months ... and had my FB timeline suddenly inundated with instagram-ruined photos.

Fml

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 07:06 PM
    Yes it was a great deal, for BlackBerry though they only subsidised the price but not by much. I can say though that the marketing for the Z10 by Lime was great, to this day they still have (I'm guessing) a 50ft billboard on the side of one of their buildings. Yes the two companies are one and the same from both countries.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 07:38 PM
    Yeah, I was there for Cropover and drove by the massive sign on the cable and wireless building... Even so, I recently had two friends (ladies) from there switch to an iPhone after being long time BlackBerry users... guess I'm a lousy salesman, or that iPhone sale was just too good.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 08:00 PM
    I had 20+ bbm contacts from Trinidad, I have 1 left. A few went apple but most got S gee's
    09-15-13 08:40 PM
    BB seriously needs a "War Room" proactive, motivated PR team! This arrogance in Waterloo frustrates me. Unless, they are all preparing "Golden Parachutes" for all the higher ups. Sad to think, we may all be wasting our time.
    09-15-13 08:44 PM
    BB seriously needs a "War Room" proactive, motivated PR team! This arrogance in Waterloo frustrates me. Unless, they are all preparing "Golden Parachutes" for all the higher ups. Sad to think, we may all be wasting our time.
    That sucks. Added 3 last night. 2 z10s and a 9900

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 08:51 PM
    I like how someone pointed out in the comment that a couple months ago the author wrote a piece called "Why I hate WhatsApp" & now when putting down cross-platform BBM they say "I don't need BBM; I have WhatsApp"

Fickle indeed.
    09-15-13 09:04 PM
    I like how someone pointed out in the comment that a couple months ago the author wrote a piece called "Why I hate WhatsApp" & now when putting down cross-platform BBM they say "I don't need BBM; I have WhatsApp"

Fickle indeed.
    Wow. LOL, what a hypocrite.
    Drew808 likes this.
    09-15-13 09:13 PM
    Wow. LOL, what a hypocrite.
    Actually, those two articles were written by two separate authors with differing opinions.
    09-18-13 03:12 PM
    Good afternoon, there are three writers for TDG in response to your "hypocrite". Blackberry is dead and will be sold off by next year the latest so...upgrade?.

Find info here:

BlackBerry sale date: November may not be realistic | BGR

Blackberry layoffs (40%):

BlackBerry layoffs: 40% of workforce by the end of the year | BGR
    09-18-13 03:14 PM