09-27-14 01:08 PM
201 ... 6789
tools
    Grapevine says only on 10.3.1 will it work

Posted via CB10
    Probably, since then it'll be official for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 10:58 AM
    All of it - Blend, 10.3.1.XXX, New Touchscreen. We want it all Chen.
    pantlesspenguin and LP_Rigg like this.
    09-24-14 11:02 AM
    Probably, since then it'll be official for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully a leak before though

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 11:08 AM
    No no crazy announcement right? Or did I miss something?

- BlackBerry Passport
    - Blend

Anything else?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    09-24-14 11:18 AM
    So the other big reveal was rubbish? Boo! Also, Blend needs to work for my leaked OS; that will make me very happy.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-24-14 12:26 PM
    When will the Z3 LTE suppose to be released?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 01:02 PM
    When will the Z3 LTE suppose to be released?

Posted via CB10
    Coming Soon.......
    09-24-14 02:28 PM
    all I want to see reveal tomorrow is that Passport is selling in waaaay higher number than projected by.....ANYONE!!
    09-25-14 12:41 AM
    I know I posted that there will be just the Blend, but the twist is that it can work on tablets and ipads. Now I'm right and my post was gone.

(NV just found it)
    Last edited by Ed Gar; 09-25-14 at 02:03 AM.
    09-25-14 01:01 AM
    As we all know, the BlackBerry Passport is being revealed tomorrow. I got a very good source telling me there will be another big reveal tomorrow. He won't tell me what. He did tell me I should be very, very excited.

Less then 24 hours to go to see for ourselves!

What do you guys think it is?

One tip he gave me though: It's not the Classic!

Posted via CB10
    So what happened to this other big reveal? Where is this reliable source now?

This is exactly why I don't believe it when people in here claim to have info from a reliable source. They, of course, refuse to provide any substantiation and instead say, "You'll just have to wait and see."

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    bintheredundat likes this.
    09-25-14 10:40 PM
    So what happened to this other big reveal? Where is this reliable source now?

This is exactly why I don't believe it when people in here claim to have info from a reliable source. They, of course, refuse to provide any substantiation and instead say, "You'll just have to wait and see."

Wasn't the other big reveal the quick flash of the Classic at the end?

Z-30 / STA100-5 / 10.3.0.1154 / T-Mobile USA
    09-26-14 01:04 AM
    Looks like OP just lied, eh?
    09-26-14 02:00 AM
    Looks like OP just lied, eh?
    or maybe his reliable source just wanted to troll
    09-26-14 02:03 AM
    or maybe his reliable source just wanted to troll
    "Reliable source" lol.
    09-26-14 02:04 AM
    As we all know, the BlackBerry Passport is being revealed tomorrow. I got a very good source sauce (Reggae Reggae) telling me there will be another big reveal tomorrow. He It won't tell me what. He It did tell me I should be very, very excited.

Less then 24 hours to go to see for ourselves!

What do you guys think it is?

One tip he gave me though: It's not the Classic!

Posted via CB10

Fixed
    09-26-14 02:36 AM
    Wasn't the other big reveal the quick flash of the Classic at the end?

OP said that his "reliable source" specifically told him this other big reveal wasn't the Classic.

09-26-14 07:32 AM
    OP said that his "reliable source" specifically told him this other big reveal wasn't the Classic.

Yeah, you're right! So, what does OP have to say for himself now? Was there a last minute change in the program and something was left out?

Was it Wayne Gretzky? I think it's time for the OP to reveal what he thought the big reveal was going to be...

09-26-14 08:29 AM
    Unless the big reveal was just Blend, but most of us here in CB already knew about it, but others who don't frequent these forums might not? Or maybe it's that the Passport will have 4gb of RAM? Lol, j/k, the guy accidentally said that on stage while going over the tech specs of the Passport :-P

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-26-14 09:44 AM
    Yeah, you're right! So, what does OP have to say for himself now? Was there a last minute change in the program and something was left out?

Was it Wayne Gretzky? I think it's time for the OP to reveal what he thought the big reveal was going to be...

I'm thinking that there wasn't any "reliable source". I think it was just some wishful thinking on OP's part.
    09-26-14 11:15 AM
    I'm thinking that there wasn't any "reliable source". I think it was just some wishful thinking on OP's part.
    The source was legit. Nothing is big enough for us.

There were many things that hadn't been announced yet. Blend for instance was only known from leaked images etc. Nothing official. Blend is a really big thing. The specs like the latest 801 processor in a Blackberry and 3GB RAM were all very big things for a BlackBerry Device.

A lot of times we get a leaked BlackBerry device with superb specs, but when they get announced it turns out too be a lot less (Remember the Z30 which would have a Quad Core processor and 3GB Ram, Full HD screen etc?)

Be happy, the Passport has better specs then any of us could have hoped for in a Blackberry device. (Most of is didn't believe the specs when they first leaked)

And don't forget that sales are going pretty good!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:50 PM

There were many things that hadn't been announced yet. Blend for instance was only known from leaked images etc. Nothing official. Blend is a really big thing. The specs like the latest 801 processor in a Blackberry and 3GB RAM were all very big things for a BlackBerry Device.

A lot of times we get a leaked BlackBerry device with superb specs, but when they get announced it turns out too be a lot less (Remember the Z30 which would have a Quad Core processor and 3GB Ram, Full HD screen etc?)

Be happy, the Passport has better specs then any of us could have hoped for in a Blackberry device. (Most of is didn't believe the specs when they first leaked)

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but that's just excuses. You specifically said that something other the Passport was being announced. You said it was something "big".

Nothing else that was "big" was announced.

09-26-14 02:10 PM
    Lol...no, the source was not legit.
    As I said earlier, their would be no "reveal" beyond what we have already discussed here in the forums - and there wasn't.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not saying BB did not deliver - they did - I am saying You, your source, and your post did not deliver.

I'll tell you what, ask your source what he was referring to when he told you that. He couldn't give you specifics then, but there is nothing stopping him now. So, what was he talking about? Go find out...
    09-26-14 04:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Loool I'm sorry... you want us to settle for 'unchanged rumoured specs' as equal to 'another big thing being revealed'... please

As for Blend, we all mostly knew it was going to be revealed alongside the Passport... nothing 'big' there, heck the stock price reflected (partly) the fact that nothing unknown (to Crackberrians) was revealed.. so please either your sauce was wrong or you overestimated

Posted via CB10
    schmeat likes this.
    09-26-14 04:40 PM
    so please either your sauce was wrong or you overestimated
    He probably feels silly enough, but do you have to dis his sauce too???
    09-26-14 04:52 PM
    He probably feels silly enough, but do you have to dis his sauce too???
    I can't stop laughing after reading that part, lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 12:12 PM
201 ... 6789