BBM will go live with the cross platform soon. Android and iPhone users will be on crack berry more often then you will like. That's the new reality.

Hate us or love us Ha Ha
    10-03-13 11:12 PM
    They have a perfect sub-forum for them. Not sure how many of them would be interested in trolling. Not all are going to be trolls.

BBM will go live with the cross platform soon. Android and iPhone users will be on crack berry more often then you will like. That's the new reality.

Hate us or love us Ha Ha
    10-03-13 11:25 PM

Hate us or love us Ha Ha
    Not so much hate as feeling sorry you can't make a decent decision and have to follow herds.

Posted via CB10
    Anubhav Nagpal likes this.
    10-04-13 12:29 AM
    So? Android and iPhone users have been around here for a long while. In fact quite some people here use multiple devices either way, so in fact some are Android/iPhone users anyways. Just started working at a new company and I'll get a new work-supplied cell phone next week, it will be an Android device.

I don't know what the OP wants to tell us here.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    richardat likes this.
    10-04-13 03:09 AM
    The day when BBM cross platform actually rolls out, and causes a flood of new BBM users to show up is a day I WELCOME.

BlackBerry needs some positive stuff to happen. Look at it this way. If BBM is a smash hit on other platforms and has the name BlackBerry associated to it, that's something positive for the press to refer to when writing about BlackBerry. Instead of the more familiar "struggling smartphone maker.. Beleaguered smartphone maker.." etc.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    10-04-13 03:16 AM
    Not so much hate as feeling sorry you can't make a decent decision and have to follow herds.

Posted via CB10
    I truly feel sorry for you.
    bbq10l, richardat, Saiga and 3 others like this.
    10-04-13 03:47 AM
    So? Android and iPhone users have been around here for a long while. In fact quite some people here use multiple devices either way, so in fact some are Android/iPhone users anyways. Just started working at a new company and I'll get a new work-supplied cell phone next week, it will be an Android device.

I don't know what the OP wants to tell us here.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    Sigh....it was intended for posters like the one directly above you. Makes one proud no? ;-)
    10-04-13 03:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    This comment is truly pathetic and uninformed. This attitude is why BlackBerry has failed. You must work in the marketing department at BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:04 AM
    I truly feel sorry for you.
    Oh don't, I am truly fine as an individual.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:19 AM
    ~ said one member of a much smaller herd being edged toward the cliff

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Saiga likes this.
    10-04-13 09:44 AM
    The *real* battles will kick off when there is firesale and we have an influx of bottom-feeders who don't give a crap about blackberry and it's history, they just want to know how to put android on their cheap hardware.
    10-04-13 09:49 AM
    OP you can hope... I think if anyone has problems using BBM they are just going to delete it and not even attempt to search for a fix.
    10-04-13 09:53 AM
    Why would anyone join a forum to use an app? Is there a big forum community for Whatsapp?
    10-05-13 10:32 AM
    BBM will go live with the cross platform soon.
    Really? When is that? Don't depend on it. I usually don't feed trolls at any forum , but they stopped the roll out, and now have been bought by another company that may have different plans for messenger all together. I personally would love to see it as I use a multitude of devices and platforms . But the hold that was just supposed to be a few days has kind of disappeared into the vortex. I wouldn't be surprised if you see it as a paid app ( which I would buy at up to $5.00) or if you saw the Multiplatform promise go away, the new company is under no responsibility to fill the promises of the old one.

Respectfully,
    Drdata1967

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    10-05-13 10:50 AM
    That's the problem, BBRY used to be a business related phone and we had grownups surfing crackberry helping and sharing info. Now they build a touch screen play device and we get the kids and have to listen to their constant whining and complaining about this great device along with silly go nowhere threads like this.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 11:42 AM
    Crackbery is more popular than ever no thanks to the Blackberry market share. The fact is that the turmoil stimulates discussion and participation. Every week there is something interesting going on with this company. These are the good times for this forum.

If you want to see what it's like when the party is over, take a look at webosnation forums. The last front page article was posted about 3 months ago - some kind of Palm/HP post-mortem. On the forums there are perhaps a dozen or two regulars that have been waiting for some Kickstarter project to come through so that they can use 2 year old Android apps.

I doubt Android and iPhone users are here to stay. If Blackberry gets out of the mobile hardware business then there really won't be anything interesting to discuss except making side loaded Android apps work. Eventually, MobilerNations will have to move on and Blackberry die-hards will have this place all to themselves again.
    10-05-13 12:06 PM

Hate us or love us Ha Ha
    I do not actually care.
    SK122387 likes this.
    10-05-13 12:08 PM
    I guess I am an Android user who has been here a long time. I have a Droid Maxx, Nexus 7. Oh and a Z10 I will be able to BBM my self from my Droid to me Z10 or my Z10 to my Droid LOL
    10-05-13 12:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't look now but the heard you're in is hurtling toward a sale.
    10-05-13 01:12 PM
    The *real* battles will kick off when there is firesale and we have an influx of bottom-feeders who don't give a crap about blackberry and it's history, they just want to know how to put android on their cheap hardware.
    CGK, are you saying CyanogenMod part deux? LOL
    10-05-13 01:13 PM
    I don't care who stays, comes, or goes as long as they are not a bunch of negative children.

Posted from my ZED with my head
    10-05-13 01:20 PM
    I am actually reading this forum from my i5, the app is better. Though my daily driver is a i5, I browse CB forums more because I love BlackBerry. It was my first love. I still own a Q10 and I look forward to BBM on cross platforms so I can use my Q10 to bbm my wife on her i5. Now we use iMessage.
    10-05-13 02:44 PM
    Why would anyone join a forum to use an app? Is there a big forum community for Whatsapp?
    It is quite a comprehensive app including IM and Social Networking.
    People might want to use forums to troubleshoot

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 03:29 PM
    That's the problem, BBRY used to be a business related phone and we had grownups surfing crackberry helping and sharing info. Now they build a touch screen play device and we get the kids and have to listen to their constant whining and complaining about this great device along with silly go nowhere threads like this.

Posted via CB10
    Ok so only kids use touchscreen devices? Whatever.

Look many serious businesses want devices that have mature ecosystems. Peoples complaints are valid - A lot of people that had problems with the Z10 and Q10 were people that used BBOS phones and were upset that some of the features that were in BBOS aren't in BB10. Others were people that switched from iOS and Android and were looking for their favorite apps.
    10-08-13 02:17 PM