agree.
    10letters
    05-31-12 09:52 AM
    Or bird poo. "Don't think, just doo?"
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    05-31-12 01:31 PM
    Or iSheep brain matter
    05-31-12 07:37 PM
    RIM really needs to call a halt to these idiotic campaigns. I can't imagine any of this
    is helping their brand.
    avt123 likes this.
    05-31-12 07:45 PM
    "Do" what? Drop BB and buy an iPhone or Android device ?

I don't get it.

And the slogan sounds too much like Nike's "Just do it".

RIM really needs to STFU until they actually have something to backup their marketing.
    05-31-12 08:52 PM
    RIM really needs to STFU until they actually have something to backup their marketing.
    I sincerely hope someone in Waterloo is reading this.
    05-31-12 09:31 PM
    It's a simple message, don't just think...do, it's not aimed at other phone users (duh)

IMO, it means if you have that kind of lifestyle or if you're that kind of person then BlackBerry is for you
    06-01-12 08:25 AM
    It's a simple message, don't just think...do, it's not aimed at other phone users (duh)

IMO, it means if you have that kind of lifestyle or if you're that kind of person then BlackBerry is for you
    Unfortunately the OP introduced this as the followup to the Wake Up campaign, which was aimed at other phone's users. As such, this caused a lot of people to think of the message in conjunction with their competitors (hence, "do what? switch to a different phone?" kind of reactions).

Independently (ie without being aimed at competitors), this message works really well. It associates a positive message with the Blackberry brand, and a message which resonates with using blackberries.
    06-01-12 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD