157 ... 567
tools
    Use experience matters to me.

Only my review is relevant to me.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    And yet you talk for so many in your comments..lol cool

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 11:22 PM
    1. Hangouts default app. More android and iOS users than BB. Those users have extremely little incentive to install BBM. They aren't going to reinstall for me to try it again. And with no one I know using it, the service us worthless so why even bother?

I only just today updated Talk to Hangouts and created a Google+ profile. Before, I used Facebook and SMS/MMS pretty much nothing else except ChatOn here and there.

Google updated and made it better. When that happens, options get reevaluated. This is all normal for the average human being. I didn't make BB launch the service in the state it did...

Not sure how you're getting to that.

2. I put more effort than many others will, and BlackBerry posted in the other thread acknowledging the issues so I guess you can fathom what I think about your opinion at this point.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    You are in the wrong forum. This is BBM that we are talking about and not android app... can someone lead this guy to his respective forum?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 03:43 AM
    You are in the wrong forum. This is BBM that we are talking about and not android app... can someone lead this guy to his respective forum?

Posted via CB10
    Lead, or chase the person with a different opinion away?

BBM will improve if you compare and contrast against its competition. You'd think people using BlackBerry would realise it was lack of attention to competitors stuff that put them where they are now.

Posted via CB10
    solitude1984 likes this.
    11-03-13 04:32 AM
    I have been chatting from my Z10 with quite a few new BBM users at IPhone and Android almost flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 09:57 AM
    A great many of those 20 million first-week downloaders are going to be exactly like me. They saw the fugly interface that doesn't work in landscape and they'll never open it again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-06-13 02:51 AM
    A great many of those 20 million first-week downloaders are going to be exactly like me. They saw the fugly interface that doesn't work in landscape and they'll never open it again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Way to state your opinion as fact. Very persuasive.

Posted via CB10
    needforbbx likes this.
    11-06-13 02:41 PM
    Well I'm on iOS and just added my 19th BBM contact yesterday. For the most part I'm really enjoying it. Sometimes it takes a while for my messages to send but that's not a deal-breaker for me.

What *is* bothering me is that sometimes I will see the notification that I got a BBM message and will be able to read part of it in the notification I see ... but when I go to BBM the message I just got is not there. Sometimes it doesn't show up for a couple of hours. Sometimes not at all. This happens at least once a day and it's very frustrating.

I really like BBM and hope they work to make it better ... and that includes fixing these issues.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    11-06-13 05:31 PM
157 ... 567