01-07-15 08:13 PM
47 12
tools
    Funny thing is guys. Foxnews didn't write the article. It's just an article from Tomguide.com.

Talk about some bias opinions flying around here. Really people?

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960, TGR1, filanto and 1 others like this.
    12-18-14 01:56 PM
    Funny thing is guys. Foxnews didn't write the article. It's just an article from Tomguide.com.

Talk about some bias opinions flying around here. Really people?

Posted via CB10
    Yah well, clouded judgment and all of that... Anyway, I'm out, we shouldn't be discussing politics anyway and that's the exact reason for all of this trash talking whether people want to admit it or not...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    seemsixty7 likes this.
    12-18-14 02:28 PM
    Um, yah, because they are biased in the direction Canada does not agree with. But they will air the ones that are biased in the same direction they are, just like in the same direction you are, thus why you think they are "better." They are ALL wrong and bad...

I never said that they were all right.... but fox news is the worst... period.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:03 PM
    Really? That was hilariously uninformed! Please paint your opinion as exactly that and don't masquerade it as informed.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    K there Texan...

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:04 PM
    Fox News (in the US) is pretty much the worst thing I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

That said, agree with the earlier poster who mentions pretty much every mainstream media group having obvious bias. Thing is though, there is a difference between bias and pure unashamed, undiluted vitriolic propaganda.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:29 PM
    Fox News (in the US) is pretty much the worst thing I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

That said, agree with the earlier poster who mentions pretty much every mainstream media group having obvious bias. Thing is though, there is a difference between bias and pure unashamed, undiluted vitriolic propaganda.

Posted via CB10
    Try watching MSNBC, it's basically the Foxnews for the other side but without the flash. So basically, a boring Foxnews...

Oh dammit, let me stop responding to this...

12-18-14 06:10 PM
    FOX NEWS IS NOT THE ORIGINATOR OF THE ARTICLE!!!!!

Check Tom's Guide. That where Fox pulled it from. 10 Biggest Tech Fails of 2014
    12-18-14 07:35 PM
    LOL Fox News is a propaganda machine.

Oh wait, that's been said 10 times here already.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    12-18-14 11:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    I certainly do not view any of the typical left wing liar withholding real news outlets like cnn and msnbc etc. Fox is the only credible news. Is cnn still talking about the Malaysian airline while we lost a US Ambassador in Libya and none of the left wing outlets would cover that story. I wonder why the Navy Seal who took down bin laden only interviewed with Fox?? Duh!

Posted via CB10
    Vintage123 likes this.
    12-19-14 01:52 AM
    Here is another article for fail-followers, this time from the MIT Technology Review.

The Top Technology Failures of 2014 - MIT

Spolier alert: Yes, of course the fruity firm make the list. If you are prone to ranting at any dissent that APPL are perfect, possibly with accompanying veiled threats, best look away.
    12-31-14 11:27 AM
    Here is another article for fail-followers, this time from the MIT Technology Review.

The Top Technology Failures of 2014 - MIT

Spolier alert: Yes, of course the fruity firm make the list. If you are prone to ranting at any dissent that APPL are perfect, possibly with accompanying veiled threats, best look away.
    There is a difference in a product that never saw the light of day, and was never officially announced being blasted... and a completed product that is actually for sale being blasted by one of these list. Talk about desperate....

It really doesn't matter what anyone says about the Passport or BlackBerry... if you like the product BUY THEM and be happy. By today's standards, the Passport isn't going to be a huge marketshare success. But if they sell enough to cover the RD, marketing (what there was) and production cost... and the company makes a profit - then it was all the success that John Chen could have hoped for. Especially as it at least has kept the BlackBerry name alive.
    kbz1960 and TGR1 like this.
    12-31-14 11:52 AM
    There is a difference in a product that never saw the light of day, and was never officially announced being blasted... and a completed product that is actually for sale being blasted by one of these list. Talk about desperate....

It really doesn't matter what anyone says about the Passport or BlackBerry... if you like the product BUY THEM and be happy. By today's standards, the Passport isn't going to be a huge marketshare success. But if they sell enough to cover the RD, marketing (what there was) and production cost... and the company makes a profit - then it was all the success that John Chen could have hoped for. Especially as it at least has kept the BlackBerry name alive.
    I suppose one has to decide for ones self which source is more more creditable for reporting on technology, MIT or Fox news.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 12:01 PM
    Fox news is undeniably the worst in North America... so much that it cannot be aired in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    What are you talking about? Fox News available on all major carriers.

 Posted using my Z30 via CB10 
    01-06-15 04:14 AM
    What are you talking about? Fox News available on all major carriers.

Dish network dropped Fox News.

BlackBerry hates America!
    01-06-15 06:03 AM
    Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 11:18 AM
    Dish network dropped Fox News.

BlackBerry hates America!
    Dish network isn't Canadian. I was responding specifically to his comment that Fox isn't available in Canada. It is.

kbz1960 likes this.
    01-06-15 05:56 PM
    Dish network isn't Canadian. I was responding specifically to his comment that Fox isn't available in Canada. It is.

I forgot to mention that it's within Canada. They can still broadcast from US to Canada.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 06:05 PM
    I forgot to mention that it's within Canada. They can still broadcast from US to Canada.

Posted via CB10
    That's like saying that CTV or CBC don't exist in the US. Why would they?

Fox News is American, why would they operate in Canada.

techvisor likes this.
    01-06-15 10:45 PM
    That's like saying that CTV or CBC don't exist in the US. Why would they?

Fox News is American, why would they operate in Canada.

Hey, we need British tv here in USA, like your avatar suggests, we need Top Gear! lol
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-06-15 11:12 PM
    Hey, we need British tv here in USA, like your avatar suggests, we need Top Gear! lol
    You don't get the UK version of Top Gear on BBC America?

01-07-15 10:20 AM
    You don't get the UK version of Top Gear on BBC America?

We do, I just had to say it, lol.

kbz1960 likes this.
    01-07-15 04:28 PM
    Well...
    Isn't this conversation special.
    anon1727506 likes this.
    01-07-15 08:13 PM
47 12