01-07-15 09:13 PM
47 12
tools
    Passport is listed here.

"
    So desperate to stand out in a sea of phablets, BlackBerry went wide with the Passport -- too wide. The Passport sports a very heavy and awkward square design that's pretty much impossible to use with one hand. And while the keyboard is big and cushy, it's simply not worth the trade-off to carry a tank in your pocket. Add in buggy performance and a camera that takes its sweet time focusing and it's easy to see why I called this device the New Coke of smartphones. The newer BlackBerry Classic, with its more traditional design, looks more satisfying for CrackBerry addicts."

FOX News - Technology - Latest Headlines - 10 biggest tech fails of 2014 - Page 1 of 8

BlackBerry hates America!
    12-17-14 11:23 AM
    I think BlackBerry could market GOD and it would still be listed as a tech fail.
    Who reads that drivel?
    12-17-14 12:48 PM
    Yeah, cause Fox News is awesome...so trust what they say...or something...

I'll ignore this like everything else they say.
    12-17-14 01:27 PM
    LOL at Softcard with a previous name ISIS.
    12-17-14 01:33 PM
    Passport is not listed in CNN 14 biggest tech fails of 2014. I have found CNN to be just about fair and more accurate.

Sorry I do not have a link, but I read the article a few days ago - over the weekend perhaps.
    Cheers
    12-17-14 04:08 PM
    Fox news is is a Propaganda machine for the NSA and the NSA doesn't want the general public to have a secure phone that they can't listen to.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 04:39 PM
    I think BlackBerry could market GOD and it would still be listed as a tech fail.
    Who reads that drivel?
    I get what your saying. BlackBerry won't make it in the mainstream media anytime soon, so they just have to continue their enterprise strategy and below-the-radar expansion... word of mouth, BB ambassadors and "evangelists", online sales etc.

GOD isn't very popular nowadays, looking at the state of the world
    :-(

  Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'....  
    12-17-14 05:40 PM
    Fox News... I crack up here.... you poor folks over there with media like that! I feel sorry for you. lol
    BB fan forever likes this.
    12-17-14 05:45 PM
    Sorry, don't know Fox news. Is it an outdoors channel?

Posted via CB10
    Zirak and anon(8908445) like this.
    12-17-14 11:21 PM

I like how you name Fox News as if ANY of the major news outlets is actually worth watching and listening to, lol. :-D
    12-18-14 02:02 AM
    You guys are so cute singling out Foxnews... I hate ALL of the major news networks, including Fox. One is biased one way, the other is biased the other. They are all crap and all are pushing their agenda. But I guess as long as the network is biased in the same direction as you, then it's ok right? LMAO :-D
    12-18-14 02:04 AM
    You guys are so cute singling out Foxnews... I hate ALL of the major news networks, including Fox. One is biased one way, the other is biased the other. They are all crap and all are pushing their agenda. But I guess as long as the network is biased in the same direction as you, then it's ok right? LMAO :-D
    Fox news is undeniably the worst in North America... so much that it cannot be aired in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 02:10 AM

With politics they're pretty fair. What is your source? commie news network?

Posted via CB10
    LoneStarRed and seemsixty7 like this.
    12-18-14 02:23 AM
    McCarthyism isn't dead then?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:41 AM
    Fox news is is a Propaganda machine for the NSA and the NSA doesn't want the general public to have a secure phone that they can't listen to.

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    12-18-14 06:40 AM
    I think the flack FoxNews gets is unfair. It's one of the few news outlets with an alternative viewpoint and that actually does journalism. Everybody else just regurgitates stuff from AP or Reuters.

If anyone is playing into the government or corporate powers' hands, it's those watching CNN and other major news networks. Think about it: If the big, ominous powers really had influence over media, what is the likeliness it controls only one crackpot network?

P.S. BTW, that's one of the most accurate "tech failure" lists I've read. Every other list usually includes moderately successful products just to garner attention.
    Last edited by sentimentGX4; 12-18-14 at 07:41 AM.
    VictorRight likes this.
    12-18-14 07:11 AM
    I guess this thread is "fair and balanced".

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 07:18 AM
    Come on guys, your being too harsh. Fox News is not a Republican Propaganda tool. It's "fair & balanced" just like Russian Television :P

Posted via CB10
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    12-18-14 09:24 AM
    Fox news: please hire writers out of an accredited journalism school, not a grade 9.
    The writing and information was crap, at least a bit of his sarcasm was good.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    12-18-14 10:31 AM
    I take this article about the same way as I take all of you that bash Fox. Uninformed
    12-18-14 12:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    {rolling my eyes} Oh really?

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    12-18-14 12:34 PM
    Fox news is undeniably the worst in North America... so much that it cannot be aired in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    Really? That was hilariously uninformed! Please paint your opinion as exactly that and don't masquerade it as informed.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    seemsixty7 and sentimentGX4 like this.
    12-18-14 12:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Um, yah, because they are biased in the direction Canada does not agree with. But they will air the ones that are biased in the same direction they are, just like in the same direction you are, thus why you think they are "better." They are ALL wrong and bad...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Admorris likes this.
    12-18-14 02:41 PM
    Come on guys, your being too harsh. Fox News is not a Republican Propaganda tool. It's "fair & balanced" just like Russian Television :P

Posted via CB10
    Of course they are a conservative propaganda tool. But the other major networks are liberal propaganda tools. You kids are hilarious to actually think ANY of the news media is actually giving you the truth, lol. So adorable...

12-18-14 02:44 PM
    I think the only way you can really see how bad ALL of them are is if you do not belong to either side. I hate our 2-party system because I don't agree fully with either side. I believe some things from both sides and think anyone who believes in everything from either side is a fool since many ideals actually contradict with others...

kbz1960 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    12-18-14 02:47 PM
47 12