01-22-14 02:19 PM
140 12345 ...
tools
    According to recently spotted official betas, 10.2.1.1775 and 10.2.1.1772, seems like their very close friend gold sdk, small increments like that can probably just be bug fixes which means their finished adding features, and official may be 18xx or 20xx, I'm hoping for 17xx official or 18xx official that would mean a sooner release

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    12-10-13 01:44 PM
    For any one in the US. Did any one besides me see that 10.2 is available to be downloaded from the US website? If so has any been able to get it?

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 02:12 PM

Thesmartmale likes this.
    12-10-13 04:50 PM

How do you spot betas??

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 05:27 PM
    Betting on January. And maybe some kind of surprise before new years.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    No surprises, highly unlikely

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 05:58 PM
    Hmm so seems like I'll be right after all.

12-17-13 01:38 PM

SirJes: right about what, exactly? The version of the official 10.2.1 release, the timing, the availability, or what?

Using 1055 right now, and cannot see a good reason to upgrade further other than with a nondestructive release, given the not so insignificant hassle of an autoload.

Your opinion?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 02:02 PM
    SirJes: right about what, exactly? The version of the official 10.2.1 release, the timing, the availability, or what?

Using 1055 right now, and cannot see a good reason to upgrade further other than with a nondestructive release, given the not so insignificant hassle of an autoload.

Your opinion?

Posted via CB10
    A nun destructive may be possible soon

12-17-13 02:14 PM
    A nun destructive may be possible soon

Thanks. That's very good news.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 02:16 PM
    So March 31. Unless there's a server problem. Then April 30.
    No, you meant April 1 which is April Fools Day, the day we BlackBerry loyalists have dreaded since the BlackBerry PlayBook launch...maybe earlier but SOM already had me drunk and living in DeNile.
    12-17-13 04:14 PM
    10.2. 1 will offer a fantastic Android runtime. I hope it gets enough time to bake. Make it that much better. No need to rush the release

Posted via CB10
    Sorry BlackBerry's goose is overcooked already but there is confusion in the kitchen because the chef is missing.
    crackfinder likes this.
    12-17-13 04:19 PM
    you guys are getting obamacare
    ObamaCare, because Obama cares. ROFLMAO
    12-17-13 04:24 PM

Why? What's the latest build spotted?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 07:47 PM
    Why? What's the latest build spotted?

Posted via CB10
    I read somewhere on the forums of a 18xx build.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 10:57 PM
    Can someone explain to me what it is that BlackBerry does to an OS that makes it loadable in a nondestructive way? IOW, why can't an autoloader file be made into one that can be side loaded vis Sachesi?

Just curious about the technical aspects of this.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 11:34 PM
    I wonder if the US carriers are going to continue with their sabotage and not release this update until 2015!?!

Posted with my BBZ10 Superphone via CB10 app
    It isn't sabotage. To suggest that it is is simply ridiculous.

How many updates has BlackBerry released for the BlackBerry 10 devices in the months that they have been available? I don't have the exact number off the top of my head, but I do know that it has been several already. Now, can you name a single device, Android or iOS, that has gotten several, carrier issued OTA updates from Verizon or AT&T this year? I can't, but of course most manufactures don't constantly release minor updates like BlackBerry does.

The only phones I can think of that have gotten several official updates this year have had the word 'Nexus' in their name, but those updates don't come from the carriers. When a Nexus depends on updates that come from the carriers, you see situations like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, which missed out on updates thanks to Verizon and Sprint. See? The carriers suck at updating any phone constantly.

They handle updating the iPhone just fine, but how many times is the iPhone updated over the last year? No where near as many times as BB10 has been.

It isn't unfair treatment of BlackBerry, it is just how the carriers work.
    12-18-13 12:48 AM
    It isn't sabotage. To suggest that it is is simply ridiculous.

How many updates has BlackBerry released for the BlackBerry 10 devices in the months that they have been available? I don't have the exact number off the top of my head, but I do know that it has been several already. Now, can you name a single device, Android or iOS, that has gotten several, carrier issued OTA updates from Verizon or AT&T this year? I can't, but of course most manufactures don't constantly release minor updates like BlackBerry does.

The only phones I can think of that have gotten several official updates this year have had the word 'Nexus' in their name, but those updates don't come from the carriers. When a Nexus depends on updates that come from the carriers, you see situations like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, which missed out on updates thanks to Verizon and Sprint. See? The carriers suck at updating any phone constantly.

They handle updating the iPhone just fine, but how many times is the iPhone updated over the last year? No where near as many times as BB10 has been.

It isn't unfair treatment of BlackBerry, it is just how the carriers work.
    Lol how carriers work?...

Tell me why all other carriers released on time?

12-18-13 12:55 AM
    I wonder if the US carriers are going to continue with their sabotage and not release this update until 2015!?!

Posted with my BBZ10 Superphone via CB10 app
    Lol how carriers work?...

Tell me why all other carriers released on time?

The conversation was about the US carriers. Try to follow along.
    12-18-13 12:59 AM
    The conversation was about the US carriers. Try to follow along.
    Lol I'm following, he said US carriers are sabotaging, is it sabotage? Maybe not....u counteracted with basically it's not sabotage..ok I agree with you there....but taking this long to release an update while all other carriers released on time, that's how US carriers work,..be specific

12-18-13 01:06 AM
    And correct me if I'm wrong but iPhone isn't updated via carrier right?
    And 2 they had like 4 updates already, and compared to those updates BB10 wasn't small.

12-18-13 01:12 AM
    Lol I'm following, he said US carriers are sabotaging, is it sabotage? Maybe not....u counteracted with basically it's not sabotage..ok I agree with you there....but taking this long to release an update while all other carriers released on time, that's how US carriers work,..be specific

The conversation was completely about the US carriers, and that is indeed how they work. The US carriers sucks when it comes to updates.

I sorda figured it went without saying that when I said '...how the carriers work' I was talking about the US carriers, but I guess not.
    12-18-13 01:15 AM
    The conversation was completely about the US carriers, and that is indeed how they work. The US carriers sucks when it comes to updates.

I sorda figured it went without saying that when I said '...how the carriers work' I was talking about the US carriers, but I guess not.
    Ok well misunderstanding on my part, because I took it as a generalization.

12-18-13 01:18 AM
    Ok well misunderstanding on my part, because I took it as a generalization.

No worries.

And I can see how a couple more 'US' from would have been helpful.
    12-18-13 01:19 AM
    I am to the point where it doesn't matter to me anymore, my z10 will sit in a drawer and collect dust until these carriers and/or Blackberry decide to get off their ***, stop pointing fingers and release 10.2.1 here. Enough is enough.

Sent using the CB app from my iPhone 5S
    12-18-13 05:23 AM
    I am to the point where it doesn't matter to me anymore, my z10 will sit in a drawer and collect dust until these carriers and/or Blackberry decide to get off their ***, stop pointing fingers and release 10.2.1 here. Enough is enough.

Sent using the CB app from my iPhone 5S
    I know it sucks waiting for an official update but if I was in your situation I know its a bit of work I would use one the latest leaks. And when the official update rolls out on other carriers I'm sure there's a way to install it
    01-02-14 08:08 AM
140 12345 ...