07-19-08 04:18 PM
33 12
tools
    $1, woah. lol. They are literally giving the phone out for free if you sign a new contract..extend. lol.. i would have never thought that such a great phone like the curve would be so cheap. i have friends that have curves, just b/c they were able to get them for 99 and they dont even know how to work them...all they do is text and talk on the phone, they know nothing about the new betas, etc. lol.
    07-14-08 08:42 PM
    I just upgraded my wifes phone to the $1 Curve. It was simple, I just called and said I wanted to upgrade and they did it. Hopefully it will be here soon so she will stop fooling around with mine.
    07-14-08 09:26 PM
    The Curve is not a bad phone. Even though the BOLD is that shiny new model in the show room, you really can't go wrong with the Curve. I am going to hold out for at least a year or so.
    I agree that the cuvre is a great phone, I have one. I guess in the back of my mind I was hope for the bold for her so I could give her my curve but for $1 I think we will both have curves, going to call today

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 05:46 AM
    It appears that this deal is only available to new customers, or those who want to add a line to their plan.

07-15-08 10:40 AM
    That's how they sucker you into a 2 year contract. There is a fee if you cancel before the 2 years are up. And the fee is usually the cost of the phone.

07-15-08 10:45 AM
    I went today with the intnetion of getting one for my wife, but the site no longer lists it for $1. Now it is showing the price at $50 for the refurb(yesterday it shwed $1). To add insult to injury when I look at the premier site it lists the price for a refurb at $99. Oh well easy come easy go I guess we will just have to dettle for the Bold when it is released.
    Stacey

07-15-08 10:51 AM
    Like the movie GONE WITH THE WIND.

The $1 ATT Curve is no longer available
    07-15-08 01:27 PM
    $1?.... where?
    07-19-08 04:18 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD