Howdy everyone,
    My name is Rob and I am a BB-aholic. My wife, who also is on here, got her nifty little Pearl last Sept. And since then I have watched her play with that dern thing endlessly. She is always talking about this site and its many members here. She has conspired to convert me since then. Well, at first I thought I would check the site out and see what everyone is talking about. OMG, this place is full of insane people who are madly in love with a phone, a phone? So I had to check this thing out. I started to check out her phone. Well.... to make a long story short. The great techno-stork delivered a shiny bouncy black 8330 two days ago for me. Since then, I gave up playing WOW, I am attached to it at the.... proverbial hip. This thing rocks. But, its a phone... yeah right. My wife sits next to me and snickers at me while I play now. And if I am not playing, I am here surfing the forums for ideas and things to do with my baby. I have seen stuff like "naming your phone" to "phone sex" here. And I must say, I think ya'll are nuts. And now, so am I.
    03-21-09 10:22 PM
    aagh another wasted life : )
    03-21-09 10:25 PM
    Welcome to the addiction known as crackberry! If you haven't already I highly suggest the 101 lecture series. great info there...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    03-21-09 10:32 PM
    LOL I cant wait til my wife gets hers so she"ll understand this addiction. Anyhow welcome and enjoy its a blast on here. The forums have helped me out a great deal
    03-21-09 10:41 PM
    Hi Rob & Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    Not all of us are addicted to a phone; nor do we call it anything other than a phone.
    Some of us even prefer a real person lying next to us- cant imagine reaching over and groping a phone.

Here's hoping you enjoy your phone and the site.
    03-22-09 06:46 AM
    *chanting* one of us! One of us! Hope you enjoy your new life. Yes some of us name our phones and while my baby ninja is something I need to have in my line of vision I need my SOMEONE even more! Hope you enjoy your new BB any questions always look up in the forum or start a thread!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 07:05 AM
    Not all of us are addicted to a phone; nor do we call it anything other than a phone.
    Some of us even prefer a real person lying next to us- cant imagine reaching over and groping a phone.

Agreed!!! even tho im addicted to my phone and am posting all the time on this website, i dont have a name for my BB and i definately prefer my man next to me @ nite!!!
    03-22-09 07:47 AM
    Welcome to crackberry grasshoppa!!! Enjoy the lovely addiction... It is the beginning... Lol, (yoda) believe in the addiction you shall.

03-22-09 08:58 AM
    lol @ stopping to play WOW. Shoulda done that back in 1993 bud!
    03-22-09 09:02 AM

I grope my BB daily, and I am not afraid to admit it. If groping my BB is wrong, well you get my meaning.

To the OP, welcome to CB and enjoy your new BB.

03-22-09 09:03 AM
    Im addicted to this site and i dont even have a blackberry. Im gettin high of fumes of other BB and My girls BB. i have to wait for the 14 of april to get the storm thru upgrad. Despite all the negatives i read of storms I notice many people have it and Love it and I will to I already stop by verizon twice a week just to play with it
    03-22-09 09:10 AM
    Welcome to the addiction! There is no turning back now .
    03-22-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD