Greetings,

I have joined a bit ago to a very quickly dying blackberry. It quite quickly soured my thoughts on RIM products. Until my company replaced it with something worse. An upgrade to a LG Ally. That reset bi hourly had a touch screen and was more suited to a teenager then a short tempered buisness man.

Well after that suffered the same fate as my first dead phone (down an elevator shaft) work informed me regardless of my bad luck and enjoyment of destroying company property, I will end up with another curve model blackberry.

After a rather heated disagreement I was forced to accept this fact. I don't do phones. I even went and hired someone to do it for me. To be frank the unemploment line was looking tempting vs letting work hassle me on the few hours I'm not working.

I really don't know what I can do with this or want to. I don't enjoy electronics and someone handles (at my expense to show how greatly I dislikethis stuff) my calls and emails.

So, I've rejoined in hope of learning a few things, making this eaiser to use (since a figutive gun is to my head) and what kind of care will it require. I am trying my best to be open minded but if I don't want to play with it don't take calls or emails what else can it do?

Well I shall end this post now and forgive me if this is posted incorectly, web forums are still something I've not mastered.

Warmest regards,
    09-06-10 07:30 PM
    Welcome back!

I remember posting in your thread your first time around. Hopefully this will be a more enjoyable venture and your phone won't die out near as fast (or ever!)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    09-06-10 08:14 PM
    Thank you for the welcome.

I guess I left an impression. That is a worrying thing possibly. Yes I was not with my first black berry long enough to learn it fully. So as it died I wasn't fully aware of its limits and features.

As far as calls net emails I still do not want or require a phone. So I'm hoping to learn what it could do or if ill be stuck with a new headache in my life.

I am doing my best to find my other thread about removing any gagets toys or social net working rubbish. I feel that and a good leather case would be things I want taken care of instantly.

Thank you for your time.
    09-07-10 03:58 PM
    09-07-10 08:51 PM
    Thank you for the welcome.

I guess I left an impression. That is a worrying thing possibly. Yes I was not with my first black berry long enough to learn it fully. So as it died I wasn't fully aware of its limits and features.

As far as calls net emails I still do not want or require a phone. So I'm hoping to learn what it could do or if ill be stuck with a new headache in my life.

I am doing my best to find my other thread about removing any gagets toys or social net working rubbish. I feel that and a good leather case would be things I want taken care of instantly.

Thank you for your time.
    Welcome to the CrackBerry forums, again

Take the social networking stuff and on your desktop click the BlackBerry button, select Add Folder, you can name it if you wish, and move all of those social networking icons into the folder and then hide the folder. The icons are merely launchers, and once out of sight, you'll have less crapola to look at. That's the easiest way to deal with those.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD