Sorry if this has been answered before, I looked around and couldn't find anything.

So our corporate email server has been upgraded to MS Exchange Server 2007 and I can no longer get my emails to my BlackBerry. I tried readding my account through the BIS website and it says it cannot establish a connection to the website I provided.

Any advice?
    01-23-09 02:53 AM
    I've tried a few more times to add my work email through BIS but still no progress.

Is it possible that on MS Exchange Server 2007 they've blocked BlackBerry syncing? The funny thing is, when I log into MS Outlook Web Access, when I go into Options > Mobile Devices, my BB is listed there. So is it linked or what?

I tried AstraSync earlier today but I didn't like it.
    01-24-09 04:15 AM
    Hi Agent,

I can't help you solve your specific problem with MS Exchange as I am very new to bb but thought I would tell you how I got round my issue of not being about to connect via our BES at work as I am on a different carrier.

I used the add email account menu and added myself via my OWA account and it works great. Even my tech support did not mention this as a way around my problem so I was very pleased it worked.

I was having a problem getting it working until I found a doc on the Blackberry site that mentioned some companies use ssl so changed the OWA url to https:// and it worked. If all else fails maybe you can get your emails this way?
    01-24-09 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD