hi everyone ^___^ just wanted to introduce myself! i'm meredith! i FINALLY just got my storm in the mail today after waiting this entire and painful week for it!!! i am SO smitten with this phone!!! yes, i know. i am a nerd. i had all my apps pre picked so i could just hit the ground running lol!
    i'm not quite so tech savy however, so i'm sure i'll be posting for help quite a bit!
    <3
    09-18-09 09:34 PM
    Stick with it and you'll learn to love it.

and

Welcome to CB
    09-18-09 09:42 PM
    Welcome to CB, feel free to PM me if you have any questions (after you hit 10 posts of course lol) more than happy to help!
    09-18-09 09:42 PM
    yay! thanks you guys! i did actually just think of a question...i saw on someone's review of the storm they had a beta os which came with a portrait qwerty keypad...that would be SO helpful to me...i could type like a one armed ninja at that point...if i dl it, will it funk up my storm? like, would it be a downgrade? because i don't want my apps and camera and stuff to not work. i just don't understand why rim wouldn't automatically send the storms with that option in the first place...
    and thanks for such a warm welcome!!!
    09-18-09 09:46 PM
    More than likely since you just got your storm it came preloaded with .148, which is the newest official verizon release. You have the option for a portrait qwerty, just look for it in the screen/keyboard section of the options menu.
    Last edited by Aver; 09-18-09 at 10:50 PM.
    09-18-09 09:50 PM
    You have that option already. When the keyboard is showing in a message, hit the BB Key and select "Enable Full Keyboard".

Welcome to CB, and congrats on your new Storm.
    09-18-09 09:52 PM
    Welcome I am a fairly new storm owner. So far I love my storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 07:27 AM
    Welcome aboard.
    09-19-09 08:35 AM
    Welcome to the Storm family!!
    09-19-09 09:10 AM
    hello..."
    welcome.. To cB..
    you will enjoy The Storm Overall.. Thats Great..."
    Enjoy
    09-19-09 09:19 AM
    welcome to the crackheads...this is a pretty fun site!! HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS ............LOL, of information to make your bb cooler..try pinstack also but CB site seems to continue posting 24/7..

enjoy
    09-19-09 03:34 PM
    <3 thank you so much all!!!
    one more question...is it actually possible to turn off the automatic caps that come on when you start a sentence?
    09-19-09 03:56 PM
    welcome to CB
    09-19-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD