My main reason for switching to a new curve was frustration with my older Treo. I had barely any control over the options! Well after waiting until Christmas, I finally had the Omega-13 in my hands, but the transition was a bit (ok, very) overwhelming!!!

Now that I am getting better used to the "logic" behind the berry, things are going much more smoothly. I just wasn't prepared to spend 20 minutes trying to figure out how to change the ringtone!

The forums have been a godsend, and already after only 48 hours with my berry, I cannot imagine life without it. I wish I hadn't spent so much time resisting!!!
    12-29-08 10:16 AM
    I considered myself a speed texter on my cell. When I got my BB I felt as though I belonged on the short bus. It took 20 mins to figure out how to send a text much less type it on this Pearl keyboard. Three weeks in I'm finally learning the BB! I'm still slow but its getting better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 12:54 PM
    Welcome to CB and yeah the forums will be your best friend. Download the CB launcher to come straight to the wap site and look around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 04:56 PM
    welcome to cb .....
    this site will make the addiction worse and its just the best place to learn all that you can about your berry
    12-29-08 10:29 PM
    Welcome to the BB & CB addiction!!
    12-30-08 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD