so I got my pearl like 45 days ago.... wish i would have bought a curve... im goin to look on craigslist or something to see if anyone wants to trade or sell one for a reasonable price.
    06-04-08 03:25 AM
    What's wrong with the Pearl?

Looking for a bigger screen? QWERTY keyboard?

The screen, can't help you with that, but if it's the QWERTY keyboard, I actually like SureType on my Pearl better. I have both and use both daily. I find it easier to type (after practice) on the Pearl.
    06-04-08 03:32 AM
    I have both the pearl and the curve too. The big differences are the bigger screen and the full qwerty keyboard. If one of these features is a must for you then list your phone on ebay and use that money plus a little more and get you a curve. otherwise feature, and software wise they are the same.
    06-04-08 03:38 AM
    I also have both. I love the curve for the GPS and bigger screen, but if I have serious typing to do I break out the Pearl. For me the Pearl keyboard rocks.
    06-04-08 03:39 AM
    I like the full keyboard... its a complete catch 22.... i love the smallness of the pearl, but I cant stand having to type like that...
    06-04-08 03:46 AM
    I have used both models and agree that the Pearl is far superior than the Curve to type with. SureType + Custom Dictionary = speed and efficiency with Typing.

But personally I would prefer my Curve. Screen, GPS and theme variants.

Currently I use Today Plus and find it is the most productive theme offerring a today view with zen icon customisation in the slip of the thumb.

GPS... yeah really, I wouldnt buy another phone without GPS...
    06-04-08 03:48 AM
    I prefer pearl than curve.
    06-04-08 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD