I have lot's of newbie questions, especially since I have been a WinMo user for the last two years. My first BB will be a Bold as soon as AT&T releases it, so I am trying to get a couple of questions answered first. My company has an exchange server, but we don't have anyone in the company using BB, so we are not running BES. Actually, we are not hosting our own domain, so we retrieve some of our mail from a POP3 server, but some internal emails come through on the exchange server directly. With WinMo, I run ActiveSync and get things from the exchange server. How can I get access to the exchange server without BES? My understanding is that my two choices are either BIS or BES? Help please, I'm confused as to how I can manage things with my new BB. Thanks in advance for all of your answers...
    09-13-08 06:03 PM
    Since your company does not have a Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) you will need to locate your provider's (ATT) Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) website. You can setup your email their and it will forward the mail to your device.

Good luck and welcome to the BB world!
    09-13-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD