Before BB I spent a lot of my time sitting around drinking beer and watching movies. Now I do it with a Curve in my hand. My passion is fishing and this dang thing isn't waterproof.

Now I'm sitting here at the computer with it plugged in beside me. Have updated Outlook info, completed a full back up, spent an hour reading posts in this fine forum ... and a quick check on my Curve reveals that the status light is lit up green and is staying that way. OOOOOOH a new mystery. I'm off to dig up the answer to a new mystery. Who needs owners manuals when you've got CB.com
    03-13-08 12:14 AM
    I got it for the push e-mail. Now I also surf the net on the pc and answer emails with my curve. Its just easier. I am also a fisherman. I just got an otterbox for it to take on my fishing trip this weekend. Ill let you know how it worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 12:21 AM
    I'll be curious to hear how you like the Otterbox. I've been very close to ordering it several times. Just haven't quite been able to hit the final order button. I did order an 8 gig card that is currently in transit somewhere between here and NY. I can't wait for it to get here as my Curve is practically full.
    03-13-08 01:08 AM
    I'll be curious to hear how you like the Otterbox. I've been very close to ordering it several times. Just haven't quite been able to hit the final order button. I did order an 8 gig card that is currently in transit somewhere between here and NY. I can't wait for it to get here as my Curve is practically full.

I believe the OS that you would have on your Curve is currently able to handle a 4 GB card. So if it only shows half of the card, that would be your reason. FYI once the new OS comes out and you load it, you will be good to go with a 8 GB card.
    03-13-08 01:31 AM
    yeah i cant put my bb down
    03-13-08 02:14 AM
    Drinking beer and watching movies and playing with your Curve.
    Can life be any sweeter?! LOL
    03-13-08 07:39 AM
    Welcome to CB
    How did you ever do without it.
    03-13-08 07:54 AM
    *Gypsy - Drinking beer and watching movies and playing with your Curve. Can life be any sweeter?! LOL
    Yeah that's what I'm talkin about!
    Um I don't think the phone will even read the 8gb card.
    I don't think its supported

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 07:56 AM
    There's a nice discussion of the Otterbox here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/otterbox-case-21192/
    Be sure to order the waterproof box too if you want to take your BB with you fishing.
    Fishing, drinking beer, and watching movies with your BB. Yay!
    03-13-08 07:56 AM
    Welcome to CB...
    03-13-08 11:58 AM
    Welcome Newbie!!!
    03-14-08 09:36 AM
    you got one to fall in love.

plain & simple.
    03-15-08 03:55 AM
    You sound like everyone here brother!
    03-15-08 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD