-----

I'm tooooo tired to do more searches. Can someone just tell me if there's a way to go to my Profile on the Forum and see where I've posted questions, so I can get to them easily for the answers? Thanks

-----
    05-24-08 06:50 PM
    view your public profile & click on either

Find all posts by cbmember
    Find all threads started by cbmember
    05-24-08 06:57 PM
    -----

I just found my Profile....clicked on my name above this post.

-----
    Last edited by cbmember; 05-24-08 at 07:28 PM.
    05-24-08 07:06 PM
    Also, if you have your options if you click 'User CP' you can change "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "No Email Notification" and everytime you write in a thread, all you have to do is click 'User CP' and you will see all the threads that you have posted and the ones with responses being at the top of the list.

You can chose to have email notification, but that is annoying. Everytime someone responds, which can be a lot, you get an email. So this option is highly not recommended.

05-24-08 08:49 PM
    I love reading other peoples q/a's...I learn SOO much from this website! Can someone answer 2 questions I have:

1st question-Yesterday, for the first time, I posted a question on the website and several people responded, problem is...HOW do I reply back?? I AM logged in. I can "add replys" to other posts. BUT it doesn't give me the option to reply on the thread I started? Help! BTW..I am using my blackbry to read/post from...in case that makes a difference.

2nd question-How do I see someones profile, change mine, etc FROM my berry? It doesn't give me that option either.

I know these are "newbie" questions, but I don't look at myself as a newbie!! Maybe a newbie to POSTING on forums, but not blackberry!! Proud owner since January and LOVING every minute!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-08 10:18 AM
    I love reading other peoples q/a's...I learn SOO much from this website! Can someone answer 2 questions I have:

1st question-Yesterday, for the first time, I posted a question on the website and several people responded, problem is...HOW do I reply back?? I AM logged in. I can "add replys" to other posts. BUT it doesn't give me the option to reply on the thread I started? Help! BTW..I am using my blackbry to read/post from...in case that makes a difference.

2nd question-How do I see someones profile, change mine, etc FROM my berry? It doesn't give me that option either.

I know these are "newbie" questions, but I don't look at myself as a newbie!! Maybe a newbie to POSTING on forums, but not blackberry!! Proud owner since January and LOVING every minute!!

05-25-08 10:25 AM
    Oops!! Didn't know u had to completely refresh screen for post to show!!! Sorry about the double posting!! See ANOTHER thing I learned from this wonderful site!!

05-25-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD